cutemuffin524 cutemuffin524 18-21, F 16 Answers Feb 10 in Community

Yes. Because everything in the Universe is simply too amazing to be an "accident".

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

For the most part, no. I believe in what can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt for the most part. However, that being the case, I'm also not arrogant enough to say that he/she definitely doesn't exist, considering that I can't disprove it. Not to mention, if this was all gods "plan", then seriously what the ****?

Best Answer

No. Since my best friend died when I was a kid I can't believe in a god that would allow that to happen. I'm sure someone will give me some crap about him being called on to better things, etc, etc. It's funny that people believe in god, yet will laugh when people talk about elves and fairies. To me it is no more ludicrous :)

Best Answer

it is better to believe than not to believe...look at all the beauty all around you do you think it is coincidence that everything is so symmetrical and perfect

Best Answer

Which one? There are so many to choose from.

Best Answer

No. I have written a story on here, I Am An Atheist, explaining my reasoning if you are interested in reading it :)

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Frak no. Why in the world would I believe in that?

Best Answer

yep...cuz he's real

Best Answer

do you ?

Best Answer

OH NO! Batten down the hatches, I feel a storm a-coming!

Best Answer

yes. because I was raised to... and can't find any reason not to

Best Answer