womaninlove21 womaninlove21 22-25, F 112 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Hobbies

Frak no. Why in the world would I believe in that?

Best Answer

No, I'll not state the obvious reasons.<br />
If there was a god do you really think he/she/it would be so cruel, petty or ignorant to create free thinking-answer seeking creatures without leaving any proof of his/her/it's existence? <br />
Since man created god in his own image it has been and always will be the worst thing he never did for us.

Best Answer

There is satan. He frames God for the bad things. God is all love. The thing people don't get is this... Earth Is Not Heaven. Bad things will happen because we have free choices. What you have to look at is the changes that take place in a bad situation. That is where the power of God comes in. That is where you will find the most love. Take for instance, when someone you love is dying of cancer or what-ever, your heart hurts so much. Yet you really begin to see what love is. All the sudden your life takes a turn, you begin to realize how fragedile life is, you realize how much you do love the person who is dying and how much you love the other people who are around you. That is love and Love comes from God. Jesus died on the cross to save our souls from sin. You have to accept that. The way you accept it, is by bowing down in prayer and asking Jesus to come into your heart and be your personal savior. Seek him with your soul and you shall find him. And remember, it is ok for you to be angrey at God. Tell him what is wrong in your life. God can handle anger. Ask him if he is real, why you are having trouble finding him. Like I said; Seek with you heart and you will find him. Praying for you.

Best Answer

I'm not angry at god, you cannot be angry with something that you don't believe is real, that would be similar to being angry with Santa Claus or the tooth fairy. On the other hand if there was a god he... (or whatever form it was).. would have a lot of explaining to do.

Best Answer

Oh how God is responsible for everything bad in this world, i forgot, oh and how he should make everything good for us because, we deserve it right, i forgot how bad he was.. GOD gave humans the gift of choice of free will, that means, i can either punch you in the face for being stupid, or not and let you simmer.. my choice to do good or bad, is entirely up to me.
Where does it say int he bible everything in this earth and life will be perfect, where does it say God will not let bad things happen? hmm, no where.

Best Answer

Who said your god created all the bad things?

Best Answer

There's one theory that creating us in his image means that "he" gave us not only free will, but the power to create life. Not procreate, but create the way the world/your personal works. (karma) We are co-creators. Thats just one take on it...

Best Answer

Answer this :
Evn though there are so many dentists in this world, people with crooked teeth exist..Why ? ...

Best Answer

Personally I believe we created "him" in our own image.

Best Answer

You'd have to really ask the people with dental issues about that, there are countless reasons.

Best Answer

amen!

Best Answer

amen

Best Answer

If there was no God,I'd be messed up my life wouldn't matter anymore,no hope just sadness But.....THERE IS A GOD!GOD ALMIGHTY IS HIS NAME(JEHOVAH) JESUS CHRIST AKA MESSIAH.....HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

earth ,sun ,seas hangs with out any pillars.these creates are how great ? definitely do believe.

Best Answer

Wah Ramesh Suresh...!!
you both are amazing...!!

Best Answer

Yes and He believes in me.

Best Answer

congratulations on mom to be!

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes I do, strongly

Best Answer

yes i believe in god thats if its the one i am thinking about , (Jesus christ)

Best Answer

Not at all. Never have.

Best Answer

Forever

Best Answer

yes and i always willlllll

Best Answer

Yes,I do.

Best Answer

me too!

Best Answer

Yes,with all my heart.

Best Answer

Yes,with all my heart.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes I do.

Best Answer

I do.

Best Answer

Yes, with all that I am and all that I will be.

Best Answer

I do.

Best Answer

Yes..as the power behind the universe.

Best Answer

Absolutely

Best Answer