No, I can decide on my own what is right and wrong, I don't need a church telling me what I should do or I burn in hell.

Best Answer

The Bible also says rabbits chew cud, and women can't wear jewelry to church.

Jesus turning water into wine, the actual translation would be he turned it into grape juice.

The Bible says not to question God, why can't I, is it because I might think for myself?

Best Answer

Yes, I totally respect everyone and there beliefs unless they are harmful to others.

Best Answer

No. <br />
The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.<br />
--Richard Francis Burton

Best Answer

Very insightful quote. Very nice =)

Best Answer

Yes, I believe in God.

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

gods dont exist

Best Answer

Are humans alone in the spiritual and physical worlds?

Best Answer

The "spirit world" isnt real either. To answer the question, the answer is an obvious nope. We have millions of species of animals, fungi, bacteria, viri, and other amazing things living in this little rock we call home, and when you take into account the extremophiles we have here, and when you realize that similar conditions exist on other planets, and when you realize that trillions if not quadrillions of stars exist, which in turn mean more planets exist, we can conclude that we are not alone in the universe. We are not unique as we like to think.

Best Answer

Nah, I'm way more awesome.

Best Answer

Talos is the only god

Best Answer