Santa for grown ups

Best Answer

Is the Universe Santa? Is nature Santa? Are you Santa? Is everyone and everything Santa? Do little amoebas go around wearing tiny fury red hats? How about Stars? Anyway.... You are probably thinking about the dualistic "God.". Like everyone else who hasn't thought about it!

Best Answer

Only when in severe pain and need to cry out to someone or something.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

i do, in fact. this might surprise some people given my cynicism, but i really do.

Best Answer

Nope. All the power to those that do, though.

Best Answer

Of course I believe and know the quantum field exists as well as all the other names used for "God" like Universe, Omniverse, Consciousness, quantum consciousness........ We all have doubts when we think "God" is as described in any book as separate from ourselves, nature, every energetic form... IT IS NOT SEPARATE!

Best Answer

Absolutely, without a doubt.

Best Answer

how does big bang, evolution, quantum theories, etc contradict God? Yes it may contradict a half human, half god God, but not Divine Power that you can call God. Just because it doesn't make sense to us, does not mean that God can't do all that. <br />
Imperfection is the order of perfection. We are all evolving, and death might as well play an important role in that! Let's just see... <br />
Funny thing is that when in immmmenseee pain, suffering, anxiety, we all hope that He is there and we do call out to Him. That's our true side! We all act as if we're the boss around here, happy, and gay. but we are not!

Best Answer

Emphatically NO

Best Answer

Your "no" isemphatic when thinking about the dualistic definition.

Best Answer

I believe in a power greater than me. If you consider that god, then yes......

Best Answer

Yes, absolutely.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes, I believe in something that I call God.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I'm not sure yet.

Best Answer