waynewest1 waynewest1 31-35, M 21 Answers May 3, 2012

I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Best Answer

Frak no.

Best Answer

I believe in God.

Best Answer

Yes, as I've felt his presents.

Best Answer

oo woo oo (eerie violin sound)

Best Answer

oh you better not shout you better not pout.....oops thats that other list for that other grey beard old man bearing gifts.

Best Answer

Love this!

Best Answer

"Whole-heartedly"! I have a deep and very personal relationship with Him, too! For those who say that they don't believe in Him, it's alright, He believes in you!! Besides; "There aren't any athiests in a foxhole!" lol

Best Answer

Not in Christian "big daddy gonna spank you if you're bad and don't confess your naughtiness" ideas of God. But I believe in a universal consciousness that connects everything, and is within us and without us.

Best Answer

do you call "it" god

Best Answer

No. I don't like that name. But it's the same kind of idea. I call it nature, consciousness, the divine, or the universe. God is too restrictive and has too much stigma attached to it :)

Best Answer

i like your thoughts

Best Answer

Who?

Best Answer

god

Best Answer

Yes, I do (:

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

What's "God"?

Best Answer

no, and i can give 10 reasons why i dont believe in the christian bullshit lies.

Best Answer