My Boyfriend Passed Away, A Couple Days Ago, And Before This Happened, He Asked Me If I Believed In Redemption, I Said Yes, And He Would Always Say He Was Going To Hell, And Ironically The Day He Passed Away He Wanted To Go To Church, But We Didn't. ='(
Jasmine650 Jasmine650 18-21, F 25 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I don't but if there was a heaven as described to us in Biblical text I can't imagine that I would want to spend eternity there. I think I would take my chances in hell.

Best Answer

Yes I do. People who lived for God and little children

Best Answer

yes i believe in heaven and you get to heaven by accepting Jesus into your heart and trusting him with all of your heart and strength

Best Answer

Heaven "is NOT a place On Earth' (as Belinda Carlisle MISTAKENLY Believd).<br />
Heaven IS GODS' THRONE (and God, Please forgive Me for answering this question ? I just couldn't Resist.)<br />
WHO 'goes to Heaven" ?<br />
Hmmm. Only GOD "can Answer THAT"; as it IS 'His House'.<br />
I think, though, that "if" it is ONES' UTMOST Desire "to Love GOD" over Everything/Everyone else.....you'll "get to Heaven".

Best Answer

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Take heart in that God extends to you the opportunity to be with him again very soon :) I'm so very sorry for your loss. Take heart in that you have the possibility in being with him again very soon :) Jesus referred to those going to heaven as his “little flock.” (Luke 12:32) How many are to be in this relatively small group of faithful Christians? According to Revelation 14:1, the apostle John says: “I saw, and, look! the Lamb [Jesus Christ] standing upon the Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads.” <br />
These 144,000 Christians, including Jesus’ faithful apostles, are raised to life in heaven. When does their resurrection take place? The apostle Paul wrote that it would occur during the time of Christ’s presence. (1 Corinthians 15:23) We are now living in that time so those few remaining ones of the 144,000 who die in our day are instantly resurrected to life in heaven. (1 Corinthians 15:51-55) The vast majority of mankind, however, have the prospect of being resurrected in the future to life in Paradise on earth.

Best Answer

Tough question.I do believe in an afterlife.

Best Answer

everyone

Best Answer

yes, its up to god who goes there

Best Answer

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, I extend my condolences. However, I intend to answer your question and I mean no offence in my answer. <br />
I believe heaven was constructed as concept for people too selfish to believe that their good deeds and common decency would go unrewarded after they die. It's another explanation for people who cannot fathom that their existence didn't mean something more, and it's for people who refuse to believe that when we die we all end up in the same place.

Best Answer

The Divine is not found in a church, a church is mortar rock and wood..The Divine (whatever you call it) dwells within the heart, be comforted, if he wanted to go to heaven, he did...and if there is no heaven, there is energy and if you loved him and he loved you...his loving energy remains with you and always will.

Best Answer

There has to be since this world is hell.

Best Answer

I do not.<br />
I can´t tell you who goes there since I don´t believe in it.

Best Answer

I believe in an afterlife ......that's about how far I'd go

Best Answer

This Life,is but One Page, in the Story of our Existence.<br />
Quote from "Revelations 2010 The Cynic's Bible" <br />
As your Boyfriend was taking his last breath in this Life,<br />
He was taking His First in his next Life.<br />
This I Know to be True.<br />
We will live many Lives and have Many Experiences,<br />
before we are READY for the NEXT STEP. :)

Best Answer

Yes<br />
Good people do

Best Answer

Yes there is a heaven and hell, sorry for your loss but why would he say that he was going to hell, that's a place that nobody wants to go??????????

Best Answer

Aww I'm sorry :-( but yeah I believe in heaven and I say whoever is good goes to heaven

Best Answer

Yes I do and to answer your question the Bible says those that believe that Jesus died for our sins will be saved.

Best Answer

I do believe but as to who goes . . . not for me to judge , just to hope for

Best Answer

Everyone goes to heaven gods forgiving and loving x

Best Answer