I don't believe in Hell. Therefore, by Christian definition, I'm heading there.

Best Answer

first class or VIP?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yes I believe in Hell, and NO, I'm not going there. Why? Because I accepted Jesus as my Lord & Savior. BTW...there is NO Limbo.

Best Answer

yes wiat for him.......i swear if he find you in this life he will take your head off ......... hahaha

Best Answer

satan19872000 Whatever...thats your opinion, & your entitled to it.

Best Answer

Actually, the concept of both Hell and Satan were created by the Roman Catholic Church as a means of control over their proverbial flock. It's NOT a "brick & mortar" place where people go. I would challenge anyone and everyone to read my book, "Universal Truths: A Spirit's Journey." Go to my website: http://universaltruths.net. You'll find it to be highly enlightening!

Best Answer

Hell is very real and no I won't be going there because I made Jesus Christ lord of my life. <br />
Yesterday I watched a video on youtube of an interview with an athiest who experienced a NDE and got a taste of the terror of hell. He's no longer an athiest.

Best Answer

I bet he sold a lot of books too.

Best Answer

jesus is not your lord...... how can he be?... he eats like humans..... idk why the church want too made him a God...... worship satan.... may be it's better

Best Answer

Believe what you want, but I've known of people showing terror on their faces as they actually died. You didn"t watch the video anyway, because you don't to believe in hell. But that don't change the facts.

Best Answer

Pretty lame response.

Best Answer

Jesus is part of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit and satan knows this all too well and he will be destroy when Jesus Christ returns' I'm sticking with a winner.

Best Answer

Frak no. Yes.

Best Answer

only people who believe in heaven believe in hell<br />
i'm going limbo.

Best Answer

I worked there for over 2 years

Best Answer

You were that guy we had to keep extinguishing, aren't you? LOL

Best Answer

Maybe, and according to the Christians, I am.

Best Answer

Ive made reservations...lol

Best Answer

No.... I don't believe it at all...<br />
And am not going there... And, will not go there....(at least not with you)

Best Answer

Yes, I believe in a Hell. I certainly hope that I'm not going there, though I probably wouldn't mind a little while in Purgatory.

Best Answer

Yes, like the great legend ROBERT FORST 'I AM MY OWN HELL' <br />
i live it breathe it

Best Answer

yes.......and you r comming with us............means you ......******* humans.............. you will follow LUcifer.......

Best Answer

If it really exists the way I was taught, I'm destined for the flames. Funny, though, most of the people who taught me will be there, too.

Best Answer

I believe there is a hell...<br />
Nope, not planning on going to hell.

Best Answer

how...........

Best Answer

NO THERE IS NO HELL<br />
THE AMOUNT OF SUFFERING PEOPLE GO THRU makes hell look like a good place<br />
can you think of anything worse in hell that has happened here.im not going to describe people burnt in cars etc 9/11 no its just to scare you .You make your own heaven or hell its all in the mind as said by the greatest man .

Best Answer

yes keep dreaming..........................................u will see...dont say no body told me....what if u r wrong..... what will your answer to God..... how will you support an eternal punishment....SAtan is very glad of people like u..............yes....your death is too soon......may be you want to thinkg again about hell.....because there's no comming back.............

Best Answer

"Hell must be a pretty swell place if all those guys in robes spend all their time trying to keep everyone else out" -Capone

Best Answer

hahaha............... keep going..........

Best Answer

Hell and Heaven are just a perception of humans to satisfy their need for justice when it fails in their life...but practically there is nothing as hell or heaven..the world itself is a fatal flaw..personally saying, I think i dont stand a chance to go to hell lol

Best Answer

you to young to be a phylo................... but you will see it .................don't say that no body told u that

Best Answer

wtf is a phylo?

Best Answer

We can easily experience hell right here in this life as the consequence of harmful thoughts, words and behaviours, either towards others or from others.

Best Answer

to me its a state of mind like being lonely.

Best Answer

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Best Answer