Questionator Questionator 26-30 96 Answers Nov 25, 2011

Question of the Day

I dont believe that you should live day by day by them. I think its kinda funny that it tells how a person is and actually mine is right in some ways. I think some people dont believe but always find themselves reading them. I guess we searching for some answer for our day.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Just as much as I believe in the fortunes inside of fortune cookies.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

no,,But they are comfy to read at times

Best Answer

horoscopes are just gimmics that semi-competent astrologers try to scam people with. Horoscopes belittle and demean the complexity and intellect of genuine astrology. Astrology is a valid science that is older than psychology and astronomy and is really a combination of both. though we have by no means discovered an all-revealing, inarguable truth ( nor have we with any of the other sciences) it is still worth studious and indepth research before anyone should judge it validity. I have read twelve books on the subject and studied it for years, and it is by no means illogical. It is really the study of ourselves, our energy, the shifting energies of this world in relation to our solar system and our connection with the universe and our world.

Best Answer

thank you. yeah, they judge it before they educate themselves.

Best Answer

dear ladyrhiannon824, how else do you plan to predict a person's future unless you have some kind of reference to start off with about the person's makeup (aka planetary positions at birth ~ birth chart ~ horoscope) if you say horoscopes are gimmics then all mathematical tables are gimmics as well..you do know horoscope is just a reference chart that tells us how the planets seem to be postioned at the time of birth of a person with reference to the place where the person was born...however I do agree that the horoscopes could turn out to be all gimmics based on the algorithm ued to make one which in turn creates lot of differences in the planetary positions (westrern vs vedic astrology charts for instanece) but I believe that no science can be studied or researched unless we have some reference to start with(atleast some kind of assumption when there is no refernece available coz thats how we've come this far!) btw all these are my views and I welcome any miring..

Best Answer

oops..I guess I misunderstood your answer...about the daily horoscopes columns..I second your opinions!! they're pure entertainment...I'm sorry for the misunderstanding...

Best Answer

lol, yeah thats what i meant^^...its cool.

Best Answer

Strange that very few here really tried to understand what astrology is really ba<x>sed on..when you could believe and even bet on trades like gambling why not buck up your shoes and just once give it try to understand what astrology is all about..btw thats my view...I'm a science major now exploring into astrology and find it pretty interesting!! but a whole lot depends on how competent the astrologer really is..

Best Answer

I believe they're entertaining, but I give them no more credence than that.

Best Answer

I believe they are to widely interpreted. They could apply to anyone in number of ways. Just because it says your going to face a change can mean anything from getting a divorce to getting a new hairstyle it's all about how the individual person takes it. In my opinion it's all in your head.

Best Answer

Haha, I hope so. :P

Best Answer

Lol, I hope so. xD

Best Answer

Yes, but I don't think general sign horoscopes like (Aries, Taurus, Cancer, etc) account for life experience or circumstances that may have affected a persons life.

Best Answer

No. I don't believe in them, and it always makes me anxious/nervous when I read them

Best Answer

I believe in it about the same that Obama is going to bring great hope & change in the land of unicorns and skittles.

Best Answer

No, its souly entertainment. Honestly how can every person born in the same month expect the same things to happen on said day? Thats just crazy.<br />
I do however believe in Numerology and have been repeatedly told and promised that I am an old soul and this will be my last life here on earth. THANK YOU GOD!! I am holding them to this and will not be a happy camper should I end up back here again! :P

Best Answer

I don't believe in it at all but that's typical of an aquarian.

Best Answer

I "believe" in it in the sense that it provides a fr<x>amework against which someone can be introspective about their life. But, no, I don't believe in it myself.

Best Answer

yes some of it

Best Answer

high tides, full moons, druids used to say horoscopes are fables just like fairytales most will believe. me myself no its garbage in type lol

Best Answer

No. They are never right.

Best Answer

I knew someone a couple of yrs ago who tried to get me interested in it, and some of the things i read about my star sign seemed to fit me perfectly, but then id read other articles which didnt really fit me at all. <br />
Most of the weekly predictions are so vague you could associate it with pretty much anything thats going on in your life right now.<br />
So no, i dont beleive.

Best Answer

i belive that they are fun and sometimes can be right bu tI think that they are vauge and non spefic on purpose to be applied to almost anything

Best Answer

I don't believe in horoscope but sometimes I believe in western astrology because it's partly correct!!!

Best Answer

i dont believe in them but i love to read whats waiting for me for the day, if its good, i am happy to look forward to a lovely day, if its bad, i think its all fake, and just move to next

Best Answer