Yea...they are somehow true to me

Best Answer

Ive found the character traits are pretty accurate .Sometimes when I meet someone new I find out what their sign is go check out their character traits and it hasn't failed me yet. .Truly I started doing this years ago .<br />
I was taking care of a85 yr old man who drank to much,but he would always check out his daily horoscope in the newspaper,he had never the seen in depth character part of his horoscope ,also where it tells which oarts of the are your problem areas.HIis was his stomach and and to be very careful especially at and older age what toxic things<br />
went into his stomach ,,I cant remember what else it said but within 2 weeks he had quit drinking. HE was already looking like death,not good .<br />
I was glad I showed it to him ,because it made a very big difference in his life

Best Answer

No, but then my sign tends to be skeptical.

Best Answer

No that's stupid

Best Answer

wrong! You're stupid!

Best Answer

I am stupid, but it's stupid that u believe u can tell the future by the way the stars &amp; planets arrange. Think about it. It doesn't make sence.

Best Answer