Creativityrush Creativityrush 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Dreams

No because it's stupid.

Best Answer

It's your own subconciousness, you're talking about, I don't see how this is stupid in any way.

Best Answer

I'm a University student studying psychology. Get as highly educated like me and then you will be entitled to having that opinion.

Best Answer

So you mean that your dreams are there for no particular reason? And yeah, I'm getting there. I'm gonna study that myself.

Best Answer

kWhatevs.

Best Answer

my dreams saved my life, I,d say yes

Best Answer

People can interpret their own dreams because if the look at themselves hard enough, they are in the organ that made the dreams in the first place.

Best Answer

I believe that dreams are only significant if they are nightmares, discovering what the dream contained may help end them.<br />
Other than that the only dreams I worry about are "flooding" dreams, because that usually means I have to pee.

Best Answer

I think some dreams can predict future events. I have had them in the past.

Best Answer

Yes, I may be atheist but I do still believe in spirituality. But some of my dreams can't be translated because they're to weird.

Best Answer

Not really---dreams are just the subconscious expressing itself. I guess sometimes it can give hints as to what's bothering/troubling you, but I don't put much faith in it.

Best Answer

Only when I can actually see a meaning behind it or make sense of it.

Best Answer