groundshaker groundshaker 26-30, M 92 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, why are people so narrow minded about that? Skin pigments don't make the human being...-.-

Best Answer

Ditto

Best Answer

we all bleed red blood who care what color is on the meat suit we wear

Best Answer

lmfao ingenious

Best Answer

Some work out and some don't. There's a lot can go wrong but this applies equally to all dating. Some things to consider for starters, are you both looking for the same thing from each other long/short term? Does either/both of you want kids? What if one came along? Do you (either/both) like to party? How does your date 'fit' with your friends and family? How do you fit in with hers? Are your lifestyles compatible? Do you have a similar life plan? Have you had an argument yet? what was it about? How did it end? How do you feel about it now? The biggest mistakes I have made when dating were not seeing if the girls interests were similar to mine. Some girls like to party and some want to settle. Some want both but wouldn't think of saving for the deposit on a house. They think that's your job. I know some girls who are happy to pay rent so they can afford a holiday to Bali or something every summer. There is no substitute for communication. The dumbest question is the one you don't ask. Race may not be a problem for you but there may be others.

Best Answer

Wow. Very wise words. Me personally I can care less about race. I know theres good and bad in all races no matter who you date. At the end of the day it comes down to character not skin color.

Best Answer

He says he " could " cares less, so this means he secretly cares even just a little

Best Answer

u are so right

Best Answer

Im sorry, I meant I completely dont give a crap what race you are. Its about the person inside.

Best Answer

I can see it..so..it would be kind of idiotic not to believe in it.

Best Answer

Logic. I like it.

Best Answer

Yes! I like all men, especially hairy ones Lolz

Best Answer

Instead of liking I meant to reply. Why do women like hairy guys?

Best Answer

I like all women. Cant say Im into a hairy chick. Well, as long as she doesnt have a beard. Lol

Best Answer

of course. im a mut myself.

Best Answer

Absolutely! I personally think that if you care for someone it should transcend any racial, ethnic and even cultural differences. The connection and/or love between two people is all that should matter.

Best Answer

People are like Catfish! Once skinned they are identical. My brother is married to a Black lady, I'm 1/4 Souix & 1/8 Cherokee, with some Intuit, Gypsy, German, Polish, Welch, Scottish and who the hell knows what else. Where my wife is almost 50% Welsh & Irish

Best Answer

Absolutely. The clearest sign of a society overcoming bigotry is a marked increase in the number of interracial couples and children. In the case of the US there has been a marked increase in recent years of black males marrying Latinos and whites. The first good news on racism in the US in many years.<br />
To put this into perspective, my great grandmother was half Native American and half white. As a baby her parents moved out west to avoid the bigotry and settled outside a small white town. In a couple of months the white men came out and told her father he could stay, he could keep his squaw, but the kid had to go. They moved to the Indian reservation and heard the same in reverse. She could stay, she could keep her white boy, but the kid had to go.<br />
The same kind of bigotry occurred as recently as the Vietnam war with countless half-breed children being ostracized by both the US and the Vietnamese. That any people can call themselves children of God and abandon their own children and promote bigotry boggles the imagination.

Best Answer

I just don't care date whomever you see fit.

Best Answer

Yeah when dating someone if your looking at their skin color, then you shouldn't date them at all.

Best Answer

my whole family is the poster fam for interacial dating xD i dont see a problem with it

Best Answer

Definitely..... and marriage. The whole 'shebang'. Why not? : )

Best Answer

Of course and I did it. I still ended up with a husband who's same race as me though but that was not planned!

Best Answer

I don't see a problem. Honestly, it's just skin. We're all people, we all eat, breathe, drink... we all make mistakes and have feelings. Skin doesn't define who you are, or make you a person.

Best Answer

I believe in it, it's happening all over. If two people can find love in this electronic-nightmare of a world, may they be blessed with prosperity.

Best Answer

The world would be pretty bland any other way!

Best Answer

Yes, my husband is Nicaraguan and I'm American. I would do it all over again if we ever end up a part. In fact, I would recommend it.

Best Answer

interacial dating is awesome! :)

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer