anabanana98 anabanana98 22-25, F 21 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Community

Well he was a real person, so it's not really a matter of belief. Do I believe in his teachings? Yes, to a point. Not too fond of his rabid followers though.

Best Answer

I believe He existed, but I'm having a hard time with the idea of human sacrifice these days. If it's all true, I hope the Calvinists are right, cause other wise, I'm a crispy critter.

Best Answer

You and me both.

Best Answer

Yes I most certainly do.

Best Answer

I don't know what to believe when it comes to Jesus. I don't know who Jesus really is. I don't believe in the Bible as a factual historical document. But I like Christmas. I like the feeling of Christmas and hope and joy and harmony. And I am Buddhist by birth. I wonder what Jesus would feel if I told Him I don't believe in Him as they have said or written about Him. Would he care?

Best Answer

He would keep fighting for you because he loves you, but he can't make you believe in Him.

Best Answer

I believe that Jesus was a real person and I respect his teachings. That's where it ends.

Best Answer

Haven't seen any evidence outside of the Bible, and other things in it seem to be myths.

Best Answer

Yes I do ,

Because I was born in a Roman Catholic family and was raised

By catholic teachings and moral so I am and always will be a disciple of christ

Best Answer

He may have been a historical figure, but I highly doubt he was divine.

Best Answer

I have faith in my faith but I dont believe Jesus has my back, I'm the only one that can protect that

Best Answer

No. I don't think that any man who is profoundly humane can believe in endless torture. Jesus as presented in the New Testament certainly did.

Best Answer

I believe in Jesus the same as I believe in Santa Clause. They were both men, and lived as men. But that's as far it goes.

Best Answer

No, I don't believe that an all powerful god would make the condition that only through the shedding of blood can there be remission of "sin". I think Jesus is no more than a personification of natural phenomenon. The bible is astrological mixed with a creation story and in my opinion, astrology is superstition, therefore non-sense.

Best Answer

I believe he may have existed as a person but not that he was the son of god

Best Answer

A man named Jesus did exist around the time the Bible describes, and did congregate a small following.

However, he wasn't born to a virgin, he didn't heal the bind, walk on water, turn water into wine (I would've preferred a nice Ale, personally), die for our sins, get sent to hell or resurrect from the dead.

That's all nonsense.

Best Answer

ı believe ... ı am a muslım

Best Answer

I accept he may have existed.

Jesus plays no role in my religion.

Best Answer

no , way to much evidence against God than for God

Best Answer

Yes, but believing in Jesus means different things to different people.

Best Answer

That someone whose name was translated into Greek as "Jesus" existed and preached in The Holy Land, yes

Best Answer

I believe in him as a historical figure, but I don't think he was magic.

Best Answer