when you give of yourself in a positive manner ,time and energy to others for the others good ...yes good comes back(.try it it may surprise you).

Best Answer

Nope. Everything is just a matter of Cause and Effect.

Best Answer

yes..i agree with bronagh

Best Answer

NO. If the were the case then justic would win over injustic and, clearly, it does not. Karma is nothing more than a *belief* that a person will get his just deserves, but life is not like that. We can live in *hope* of Karma, but that'st it. Think of the most horrendous crimes that a person might commit and *never* get caught. If that is the case, then where is Karma?<br />
Karma lies within Faith. It's lies in the belief which offers comfort that a bad person who did something (so messed up that it's beyond belief) will hopefully find himself / herself answerable. This doesn't take into consideration the most vile crimes commited where the purportrayer was never found. Karma can only ever be a variable (in the *real* sense) unless we take it up to the Spiritual plain where many would not want to even begin to believe that justice lies within Spiritual realms.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

hell no, if that was true then alot of good things would have come my way, unless i was hitler in a pass life then karma does not exist

Best Answer

Perhaps you are the bearer of crosses. I have considered that for myself as well.

Best Answer

well i dont like this cross i bear

Best Answer

Yes, but what is sad is people that keep paying out their karma debts that dismiss their misfortune as s.h.i.t happening or the other person is just a jerk. They don't learn anything from it.

Best Answer

Yes... But... Karma has and needs agents... I try to be one.

Best Answer

If only

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer