Questionator Questionator 26-30 112 Answers Nov 26, 2011

Question of the Day

As long as my karma doesn't run over your dogma.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

XD... What an answer...

Best Answer

Yes, I believe you create your destiny.It is not written anywhere, you write the story as you wish.<br />
Your mind,spirit and soul come together and all you believe in can and will come to be.Good or evil.<br />
You set the game and you can watch it all unfold.<br />
I am a crossdresser and I have always been.<br />
It was the destiny I created and my telling you carves it into experience "stone".<br />
Love you all<br />
Louise

Best Answer

Haha, that's great!!! xD

Best Answer

Frak no.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

i can do only as my program allows

Best Answer

I believe in living my life without worrying about something that might or might not happen.

Best Answer

I believe in Karma but I don't believe in destiny. I believe that every bad thing will always come back to you even if it will take it a long time to be noticed. Destiny? A whole different story. Destiny IS what you want to become. I can be who I am, wherever I am going is my own choice, it may have it's regrets but it's what makes it who I am. It's the past that teaches us, the present to learn and the future is the result of what you did in the present.

Best Answer

-giggles- haha, these words are perfect. xP

Best Answer

-giggles- haha, these words are perfect. xD

Best Answer

Yes, I most certainly do. I don't think it's always immediate, but I think it all balances out in some way or another.

Best Answer

i believe things happen for a reason

Best Answer

Yes, to karma and destiny. Was Shakespere right 'that we are all actors with our parts to play'.

Best Answer

-giggles- not really. You can decide what role you play. For better or for worst your destiny will always be up to you. xD

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
After being asked 1,000 times in Q n A , this question ends up here.

Best Answer

Lol xD

Best Answer

No. All claims of the supernatural are bullshit.<br />
What happens in life is a result of situations and actions, a total result of where you were born, how you were raised and educated and your decisions and efforts. <br />
Life is neither fair nor just. People who are honest and work hard usually do well but can get screwed, and people who are lazy and unethical usually end up at the bottom but sometimes profit from their actions.<br />
In the long run, the best thing to do is be honest, study hard and work hard. It generally produces the be results for you and for others.

Best Answer

+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-EScoRt-SErvICEs-in- cHAndIgaRh-escORTs-ser+91-9646936187-chandigarh-EscORTS-serVICEs-In-CHAndiGaRh-SAliM-09646936187-

Best Answer

So you do believe in destiny and karma? Lol. xD what kind of language is this?!

Best Answer

I think it is called advertising.

Best Answer

Karma? Kinda believe in that... although I'm losing my faith. But as far as destiny? Yes, of course, I believe in destiny. Now, having said that, I believe, to a certain extent, we're in control of our destinies. BUT I believe in God, the Almighty, who is ultimately in control of everyone's destiny and has ultimate power over all. I believe that I was destined to meet my husband exactly when and how I did. I believe I was destined to get addicted to drugs in order to start everything over and start from scratch... to re-build my own little empire even bigger and better than before. I believe God allows everything to happen for a reason and although those reasons aren't always evident at the time, they will be revealed in His time and whatever has happened has happened for a very distinct purpose. I believe I've had my past jobs in order to grow and build my professional portfolio and in order to prepare myself for my next job. Am I DESTINED to have each and every one of those jobs? Absolutely. Are those jobs repayment for my karma points? I'm not sure. Some of them were really wonderful and I wondered all the time what I did in order to get such a great job, but then there were those jobs that absolutely SUCKED and I wondered what I had done that was so horrible to deserve such a SH***Y, degrading, stressful position.

Best Answer

I believe (Know) that BOTH are correct.<br />
Karma is an automatic governing law of this Universe, just as gravity is... it is not punitive, but educational, in my understanding. It returns similar energy / actions to what you put out into the world to give you feedback, so you know what effects you are creating. It can be manipulated if you know how, and it can take time to be organised to manifest for you; but your energy-signature is unique in the Universe, and be sure that karma will find its generator!<br />
"Destiny" is again educational, and consists of sc<x>ripted life situations - made up of your karmic affiliations - which determine the experiences you need to go through to get the opportunity to resolve your karma. When you have truly understood, resolved and released your karmas, each one, you are then freed from having to experience that part of your karmic destiny. Then you are also free to take up the true destiny of service that your Soul was originally cast for.<br />
That's my understanding of it, anyway...

Best Answer

Noooooooooooope.

Best Answer

Karma definately. It is a law of nature that action begets reaction and that negative action will come back in a negative way and the same with positive energy. I tend to believe in free will within the bounds of reality as opposed to destiny.

Best Answer

Yes, and yes.<br />
Karma > I have seen karma come back to people so many times. Whether it is good karma or bad karma. Even when it is very bad things that happen to someone (like myself) and the others get away with being ruthless, because eventually, though it may come slow, karma has a way that comes back around to bite them.<br />
Destiny > There are some things that are pre-ordained to be. These things will happen no matter how much we try to deny, ignore, change, defy, get around them. Then there are things that are not pre-ordained. Here it is important to make good, careful, wise, and healthy decisions and choices, as for each action, change that can be taken there is sure to be another reaction, outcome.

Best Answer

Yes, yes and yes. no doubt about it.

Best Answer

Destiny I Believe in Predestined Lives. Already known to GOD. WE LEARN AS WE GO.

Best Answer

I believe in Destiny more than I believe in Karma because Destiny is a sure thing and it's God's plan for us. Some people get their karma and some don't; most politicians and corrupt people seems to get away for destroying people's lives and countries. Some great good people don't get their karma and end up being punished. I think It's about time for Karma to take care of the bad guys and reward the good guys.

Best Answer

when will people get it that there are no 'good' or 'bad' guys. we are all souls that are learning through experience. we all make choices and we all go through experiences that need to happen. yes we have free choice and our actions lead to our karma which becomes part of destiny. karma happens across many lifetimes so it isnt always visible in the moment where you are in now. saying 'someone did something bad but didnt get punishment' is very shallow. both persons who entered into the experience did so for a reason and karma is fulfilled at both ends and it often happens across lifetimes (in the next life).

Best Answer

I don't believe in reincarnation

Best Answer

it's how your soul evolves. Religions have oppressed this knowledge over the years and taken references to it out of the Bible.

Best Answer

I believe that things happen for a reason. <br />
As for karma... no. having served in the military, and seen abuses committed by those in power (e.g. high rank) and they received no consequences at all, I don't believe that what goes around always comes around and vice versa.

Best Answer

it does and there are always consequences. you just didn't witness it.

Best Answer

How can you say that it will come around in another life?

Best Answer

because that's how it works... our spirit returns in a different form and each time our soul progresses to learn new life lessons and build from where we were last time, we carry forth the 'karma' from lives we have lived before, we have to work through it until it is 'balanced'. when you start to think about the whole planet operating on this basis, it begins to make a lot more sense why things are what they are. you yourself have specific goals that you need to resolve in this lifetime. if you work hard enough at it you can learn what they are and achieve them. if you listen to your guides (hunches) you can get more information about what you should be doing. everyone needs to do this because if you don't, you end up stuck. souls often have to repeat the lessons over and over many times.

Best Answer