HRam11 HRam11 22-25, M 6 Answers Jan 14 in Dating & Relationships

Well if Karma's real then fml lol

Best Answer

Haha same here

Best Answer

KARMA? HELL YEAH I BELIEVE IN KARMA. IM ALMOST 49 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE SEEN IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Best Answer

I don't believe in karma, I'm christian

Best Answer

Everything about being a Christian as nothing to do with karma so true.

Best Answer

there are reflects of the things you do and it all depends who its done to and what the situation is for for everyone at the time but I do not believe in this saying what goes around comes around, believe me if there is something that was done wrong to you and you have forgiving them anyways and they don't ever feel sorry for it then there is one that created all of us that will judge us all I need not to worry.

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

Yes. Good things start happening to one if they are patient and continue to make progress and vice versa. I do believe in reincarnation also as it resolves some of the problems with karma if one were to take this life as the only one.

Best Answer

I have my doubts cause im being forced to be patient and don't see anything good coming my way...One good thing happens and it's ruined right away...so I don't see it as good😖

Best Answer