FallenAngelWOOT FallenAngelWOOT 31-35, F 17 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Hobbies

If karma worked, why is society so bent on greed these days?

Best Answer

I used to, and then I realized karma is for broke losers. You fall back on the concept in hopes that some source of good in the universe will pull for you and all of your good deeds. But good things happen to bad people, and bad things happen to good people. You can't deny it. There are good people in the world who have money, but they worked hard for it. It didn't just 'happen' to them because they were nice to an old lady crossing the street. Karma isn't a bank that doles out bonuses to those who've been kind. You have to believe in humanity. Humanity will make or break you.

Best Answer

I'd rather not. The things you think/do to yourself also count towards your karma. Which means I hate myself, therefore I will never have good things happen to me. It's all so hopeless. I'd rather believe in coincidences, there's more chance for happy there.

Best Answer

No. I believe superstition brings bad luck ;)

Best Answer

Not sure about the universe.

Doing good is good you shouldn't do it to expect anything in return.

Best Answer

very much!!

Best Answer

Nope. Its not much different then a god claim really. Silly

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Absolutely do!

Best Answer

Some days I count on it.. since I cannot be there to see

Best Answer

No but I'm an avenging angel

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer