I'm an athiest and all but this is that one thing that I believe in.
bluestarsoul bluestarsoul 16-17, F 11 Answers May 4 in Community

No. There are too many awful people in the world living well for car a to be real.

Best Answer

*karma

Best Answer

Nobody has the perfect life you know. :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I never said that they had perfect lives. I said that they were living well.

Best Answer

Well yes. As compared.

Best Answer

I think that when we do bad things, it comes back around on us eventually. Even if it doesn't happen in our lives, it happens in our hearts. We feel angry all the time, and we don't understand why. On the other hand, I think that when we do good things, karma's more hit or miss. Sometimes doing good causes good things to come back around at us, but sometimes it screws us over completely.

Best Answer

Bravo !

Best Answer

I believe everyone will be held accountable after this life by THE living GOD, and they will.

Best Answer

I'm not a believer in any god either but I know karma is real. That's nothing to do with religion. It's like a cosmic thing.

Best Answer

it's a general term. I don't think there is any "deity" attached to karma. None of us has a clue what's going on anyway

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

People don't always get everything they have coming to them but they get a whole lot, and that is scary.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Ok. :)

Best Answer