Read an interesting thing recently about a study wherein people who considered themselves to be generally "lucky" approached problems more positively, were more likely to take risks and were less discouraged by failure. That is, they don't necessarily get more positive breaks, they're just better at jumping on the ones they do get and getting over the things that go wrong.

Best Answer

Neither. Well, luck does exist, but it's a desc<x>ription of people who have turned up good results in random chance. It's not an outside force.<br />
But yeah, becoming rich and successful is 1% hard work and 99% luck/who your parents are.

Best Answer

I don't really believe in anything specific, I just live and stuff happens :--D Lots of it is coincidental though so I guess you could call that "luck". I don't think there's such a thing as "fate", life is what you make of it

Best Answer

Yes there are peolple that have more luck and it's usually the positive ones.

Best Answer

thank you... I also believe you can change your luck or fate

Best Answer

... by being positive

Best Answer

I believe that fate is just the future and that luck is just a term for the amount of times that chance has worked in someone's favor, so I believe in them both under these terms :)

Best Answer

I believe that life will sometimes hand you things that are unexpected and delightful, and sometimes you will experience things that are devastating. Nothing more.

Best Answer