bethanieb bethanieb 18-21, F 14 Answers Aug 4, 2010

ya...its better if they love you back

Best Answer

YES!! Happened to me twice!! I knew as soon as I laid eyes upon them they were gonna rock my world....

Best Answer

No, I belive in infatuation at first sight. You can't love someone until you know them. Marry in haste, repent at leisure.

Best Answer

There is a difference between love and lust. If you feel something towards a person ba<x>sed merely on their appearance then that is lust. I think it is impossible and illogical to love someone you have very little, if any, knowledge of.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

i agree with lookinggood. love at first sight has never succeeded in securing any relationship even if they say they'll love you forever, people fall for me due to "love at first sight" or so they say... and the relationship starts to break apart and i'm just left with a broken heart. great.

Best Answer

♫ Yes, I'm certain that it happens all the time. What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you, but I know it's mine ♫

Best Answer

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Best Answer