stephvalera stephvalera 18-21, F 15 Answers Sep 25, 2010

That's not love, It should be said as ''crush on first sight''

Best Answer

I believe in lust at first sight. Love is something that is developed over time. You can't know anything with any certainty about a person at first sight, so how can you love someone immediately? Granted, people we develop a crush over may end up being amazing inside as well. But that's happy circumstance.

Best Answer

I actually have researched this carefully over the past few years, because I have been struggling with a dilemma of my own.

I met my husband about nine years ago, and he is very kind to me and we get along so wonderfully. I can honestly say that I love him now, but it was a love that developed over time.

My dilemma began about a year ago when I saw someone that made my hormones go absolutely nuts! I was lusting after this other person constantly, and my husband was really sad about it. And I myself felt really guilty. I felt like I wasn't worthy to be married to my husband anymore, when I was having such lustful thoughts about someone else.

Furthermore, I felt it was unfair that I would be having such feelings about someone other than my husband. I was actually angry that the feelings I had were not toward my husband. Had I known that anyone could have made me feel those feelings of excitement, I would not have gotten married in the first place.

So then I began to research "love", and I found one source that said "love" does not last more than three years. I began to look further into that subject, and then realized that the "love" they were talking about was the lustful feelings of excitement that comes when you are really attracted to someone. But that is not love. That is lust.

"Love" does last forever, but it is not to be confused with the exciting feelings of lust. Once I realized that I really do love my husband but was just lusting after someone else, I felt better about the whole thing and decided it was a good thing that I was married after all. I'm just glad that I didn't give away a true love for the temporary excitement of lust.

Overall, what I am trying to say is that I agree with the people that have said that lust is what develops at first sight. Love develops over time.

Best Answer

i do,but in my opinion it might not always work out

Best Answer

Yes I do and no it doesn't always last, but its a hell of a ride. Amazing!

Best Answer

I didn't before I met my second wife. She walked into my shop one day and we had a date in 15 minutes. Married 5 months later. First time I asked a customer out. I just knew I couldn't let her walk out without me asking. We are happy and have a wonderful blended family.

Best Answer

Yes, I'm certain that it happens all the time.

Best Answer

Actually, I fell madly in love with someone after only seeing him about 3 times. It was almost love at first sight and I was certainly attracted to him at first sight. My intense feelings lasted for about eight years and only dissipated because it was totally unrequited. But I still love this man and I always will, so I guess it can last. Then (more recently), there was someone else I fell in love with after seeing him a few times, (with an instant attraction the first time, which I repressed, lol). I am not sure how long it will last, (I'm in year two now), but I suspect it will last like the first one did.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

why not?

Best Answer