calvinjames3 calvinjames3 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 29, 2011

I believe in lust at first sight.

Best Answer

Completely agree! actually was going to say this but you got to it first =)

Best Answer

Yes, I do.... I met a beautiful girl named Cheryl while visiting my mother. I knew she was the One for me....Two weeks later, on our 4th date, we were married./ We were married for 37 years before I lost her to cancer....For me, it was love at first sight!

Best Answer

I didn't. But then I was inexplicably drawn to a man one night, and once we spoke I found a piece of me that I was missing and I didn't even know it. I definately fell in love that night.

Best Answer

No :)

Best Answer

Just the human reaction of attraction

Best Answer

Nope, 99.99% of the time you just wanna ****'em

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I don't buts only because I wouldn't know anyone I just saw. I can definitely feel a physical attraction at first sight but to feel love I would have to get to know them as an individual and learn about the aspects of their personality.

Sorry to be a downer.

Best Answer

I do, though the one time I acted on it, it blew up in my face. Long story short, she was married and very honest with her husband. Ouch.

Best Answer

I used to, but not anymore.

Best Answer

Agreed, NO.

Best Answer

Didn't you ask this last night?

Best Answer

no lol, i wasnt on here last night

Best Answer

K sorry. My bad. I don't believe in it personally but I hope it exists. :-)

Best Answer