no it usually isnt love until we settle on a price and the pimp says its ok.

Best Answer

I believe in Karma at first sight. If it's good (like it was when I met my boyfriend) then the stage is set for an emotional bond such as love.

Best Answer

I believe that physical attraction can be a very powerful force that can "sometime" lead us to love.

Best Answer

yuppers

Best Answer

I believe that everything happens for a reason. Maybe you can feel that, and that's why you look at him with a kind of interest

Best Answer

I am wearing dark glasses...for protection purposes...

Best Answer

Absolutely. It took ten years for us to connect on a romantic level, and she is now my fiance. I knew it when she walked passed me and didn't even know I existed.

Best Answer

Just lust

Best Answer

My experience is that<br />
The very first moment I saw her, I fell badly. Is it love??????<br />
But we know we love each other.<br />
A day with out contact is horrible

Best Answer

People that don't believe in it just haven't experienced it and that's why they make fun of it. Some people think they have experienced it, but when it happens, it changes your whole perspective on life. You feel like you have know them all your life with only one look.

Best Answer

Yes, I do. But I still don't believe in true love.

Best Answer

Yes, and he's mine now! ;) <br />
He fell in love with the xth sight lol maybe 4th?? Or 3rd

Best Answer

koool...

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes, and before even

Best Answer

Yes i do.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer