IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 18 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Community

Faith can move mountains.

Best Answer

faith

Best Answer

Yes. Luck is the randomness of Life -- sometimes it runs toward us, sometimes away, and not always evenly. Destiny -- because knowing that the ocean currents do their part to even out the planet's climate, and seeing many other cycles in Nature that work the same way -- the tides and waves of Luck, what do they matter? They could bring fortune or death; eventually, it will all be taken away. Faith -- that right in front of our eyes and yet beyond what we see, the Master of Luck and Destiny is playing the Long Game -- and we can be very much a part of it, if we choose.

Best Answer

No not at all

Best Answer

I like luck the best.

Best Answer

None of the above. I believe that every action has a reaction

Best Answer

A little bit of both. Destiny seems to be big one of the three.

Best Answer

I believe in luck insofar as somebody can be lucky, but our destiny is to rot in the ground...

Best Answer

I believe my destiny is to have some luck:)

Best Answer

I believe in fate. So yeah to all the above :o)

Best Answer

I was thinking about this today.. and I think luck is real... some say you make your own luck or hard work will get you what you want - but BS I say because a lot of it is being at the right place at the right time (that requires luck).

Best Answer

Yes to all 3

Best Answer

yes, yes, and yes. It all happens time to time...

Best Answer

faith

Best Answer