phoebe55 phoebe55 46-50, F 11 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I believe in the magic I have in my head. Basically my creative imagination.

Best Answer

Awe. Now that is an answer I can clearly understand. I believe in the magic of my own mind too.

Best Answer

Awesome, it's wonderful having that. :)

Best Answer

It's what keeps me insane. :)

Best Answer

I don't believe anyone has super powers.<br />
I -do- believe that people can create magic that's real 'to them'. So by using elaborate rituals and procedures to trick the mind you can create some nifty experiences for yourself. That's not really magic, but it's the kind of stuff we call magic.

Best Answer

Love is the best magic as for me

Best Answer

One day I hope to see the magic of love.

Best Answer

I hope this for both of us :)

Best Answer

To me it means that the thr energy in your body can be put together for good or bad. That's a individual choice, and how u use it. One has the items around u to use for good or bad. The person needs to learn what he or she can do with this energy. Magic is bringing all the) elements together, meaning fire, water, air and earth (soil). There are ways to tap into this energy combining the ELEMENTS.

Best Answer

I believe magic creates illusion.

Best Answer

Or does illusion create magic.?

Best Answer

Yes, magic is the manipulation of energies and emotions to make things happen the way you want them

Best Answer

Of course! It is a feat of magic to blend flour, water, and yeast. and heat to make a loaf of fragrant bread...

Best Answer