Sure I believe that people are into these CULTS that only lead to one place....H E L L if they continue.

Best Answer

you obviously have no idea what real witchcraft or paganism is about if you think it's a cult. maybe before you comment you should educate yourself on the subject.

Best Answer

oh arent you a fool. hell, where is that? what part of me goes there ? if its my soul where is that? where in the bible does it describe hell? and what gives you the right to condemn anyone

Best Answer

prome...I'm not condemming anyone, just stating facts. Hell is mentioned over 300 times in the Bible? Do you own one? Look it up.

Best Answer

God’s Word indicates that these practices are part of Satan’s strategy of evil tricks and deception, designed to lead us astray. Satan and his demons are real beings set on our destruction. Christians are warned to…
“put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places” (Ephesians 6:11-12).

Best Answer

god's word?! the bible was written by men, not faxed from heaven!?

Best Answer

Yes I do believe in witchcraft, but not in the way many people do. It is not the way hollywood depicts it. Witchcraft and paganism are nature ba<x>sed faiths, and all the universe is magic to them. The cycle of life. The seasons. Death and rebirth are all worshipped and are seen as magical. As is the power of positive thought, & the law of attraction. A spell is no different than a prayer, it just may use more incense,herbs, or other ob<x>jects to focus the mind on the prayer. Energy is magic, & everything is made of energy, thus the whole world is magical! Our thoughts, our actions, everything has a impact on the energy in the world & when a witch uses their thoughts or actions to effect the energy for a positive outcome, that is magic!!

Best Answer

No - most of this stuff is made up to take money off the rather dim witted. Theres enough magic in 'real' life. Learn about quantum physics or how nature really works. The world is magic enough without making stuff up or pretending like children.

Best Answer

there are so many strange things on this planet, i dont see why they wouldnt be here too

Best Answer

Frak no.

Best Answer

I Beleive witches and magic are real, all religous bullcrap aside, i beleive it entirely. there are three kind of forces i beleive in, natural, supernatural and unatural. i think magic requires the last two.

Best Answer

i wonder what's next whether i say yes or no.

Best Answer

the mind is an amazing thing, and many times when you want to see something or you want something to happen your mind will percieve it as have happened. witches--no magic---no. perception, nature and your mind---certainly

Best Answer

nubile?

Best Answer

It depends in what sense. Magic is happening all the time just not in the "Boil, boil, toil and trouble" way. I do believe that we all have our own magic. Most people are using that magic unconsciously and it's being used sometimes against them and sometimes for them. Once you understand the power you can learn to use it... :-)

Best Answer

describe the magic you think is happening all the time

Best Answer

when someone's thinking positively so much good and surprising things could happen to them :-)

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

The first was why I married her. The second is why she was my first.

Best Answer