Yes I very much believe in marriage<br />
I will have been married for 27 years on the 26th of this month. He has been a part of my life for 30 years now and it's pretty damn awesome to be married to your best friend! Marriage is a lot of work.. there are fantastic times and not so fantastic times and everything in between, but it's so worth it!! I know without a doubt that he will always have my back! He loves me unconditionally and that is an incredible feeling!!

Best Answer

That is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing! I hope I meet someone like that!

Best Answer

I hope you do too!!

Best Answer

Not anymore. I echo the sentiments regarding how times have changed and as an institution it has grown obsolete and irrelevant. Of course, this could simply be another way of saying "Been there, done that, got the T-shirt"<br />
The biggest beef I have with it is that it should strictly be about the two people involved, and whatever deity before whom they wish to pledge. The state has no place in marriage, but it insists upon being there like a stern school-master.<br />
I can understand the notion of being with one true love, but if I have learned anything at all, it's simply that love needn't be proven to anyone. If the person you love demands "proof" of your love, then they are only conditionally loving you. If this is granted, the only other conclusion to me made is:<br />
You can and eventually will be replaced.

Best Answer

yes i do it proves to one another that they are the only one you need for the rest of your life and teaches your children how to have a trusting loving relationship

Best Answer

Yes. Marriage is sacred.

Best Answer

Yes. It's the only cure for being in love that I have ever found

Best Answer