AwakingDreamWalker AwakingDreamWalker 22-25, M 39 Answers Nov 13, 2010

No. Why? Quick google search on two topics:-<br />
1. 'Marriage certificates online' 625,000 results<br />
2. 'Divorce certificates online' 1,220,000 results<br />
I rest my case.

Best Answer

nicely stated

Best Answer

I believe it exists. I believe the potential for a truly good marriage exists. I believe that it is worth trying for.

Best Answer

Yes.You must have Love,Trust,and Committment in order for a marriage to work.

Best Answer

Yes, if you really come together in heart mind and soul.

Best Answer

of corse if you find someone to love you as much as you love ur self

Best Answer

I believe marriage and career don't mix, so I told my wife I am quitting my job to concentrate on our marriage.

Best Answer

Not for myself. I do not need an institution to validate my relationships.

Best Answer

I do not. It is just a tradition followed to have some order in human relationships.

Best Answer

With the right people it is a Wonderfull IDEA.<br />
Greetings Hierman

Best Answer

Ideally yes...but sometimes it becomes unhealthy and even unsafe with emotional and physical abuse.

Best Answer

no, marriage is as improbable as god & gravity, none of which i buy.

Best Answer

i do belive in marriage! but I do not believe that love will always be ba<x>sed on marriage

Best Answer

Sometimes.

Best Answer

marrige is two peope committing to each other, making a promise to live life for ea other, nothing more and nothing less, yes i do belive in it because it does exist, but i think evrybody deserves a reall hard **** before they marry, i missed out on this it want is so bad.

Best Answer

Religiously I do believe in marriage but I also believe it has no place in government, we should abolish marriage and keep civil unions, and make them open to anything because the idea of relationship has changed so drastically.

Best Answer

Well marriage is in the dictionary so it has to be something. Just not something I see working, kinda like our government...;)<br />
Okay, okay, anyways relationships end in only two ways: marriage or break-up. Marriage also ends in only two ways: continued marriage or divorce. I know marriage has worked for a few people but it has also not worked for a helluva a lot of others. For me I don't see marriage in my future. Heck I dont' even like relationships in general, they scare the crap out of me I mean you're either going to be with that person forever or not. It's a big thing that shouldn't be taken as lightly as it is. And I know, I am in fact a pessimist, that some people love relationships but still, as humans our attention spans aren't that great. We get bored easily and for some, we like change. <br />
So all in all I personally don't believe in marriage for me. For others, believe what you want whether its marriage or a satisfying diet drink (not possible by the way).

Best Answer

I abelieve in Marriage, just don't believe it works...wish it did. I think the reason it fails, is that both parties forget about the Romance, or the way they felt when he/she called and how they would get excited or how their breath would catch when they caught sight of each other.............such a shame.

Best Answer

I believe in two people sharing their lives together, until it no longer makes them happy. <br />
Marriage is just a false sense of commitment, it holds no real value.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

We have great marriage. We love each other but we know that marriage is about commitment more so than anything else. We also know that love is infinite and should not be restricted just to marriage. 31 years and counting

Best Answer