Newguy3214 Newguy3214 13-15, M 17 Answers Jun 14, 2012

yes, I think I am married to a witch.....

Best Answer

Yes. What a boring life it would be if we didn't believe in a little bit of magic...

Best Answer

Nope...the fairies in my backyard told me they don't exist....

Best Answer

yes i believe. I am Wiccan. It is a religion that belives in magic, spirits, mythical beings, all that sort of stuff. Yes, it is a type of witch but its not like all those movies that make us out to be like horrible, disgusting, and evil things focused on sacrifice and all that. We are actual beautiful, kind, gentle beings. Although yes there are good and bad. good does white magic which would never harm anyone, bad is black magic which does use sacrifice. I am a good. However I am not a full Wiccan yet, I just turned 14 and i don't know much about it. I am looking for other wiccans who are willing to help guide me and share ideas. I have several books about it, along with the encyclopedia of the unexplained. We do believe in god but we believe there are four different ones Earth, Air, Fire,& Water. I don't want you to judge us because of our stereo types. thank you for reading this.

Best Answer

Yes , People Today only Believe in what They See and etc . If we cant see mythical Creatures now , maybe well see them in Afterlife :) :D

Best Answer

Yeah :). I was watching a documentary the other day and they actually found a mermaid skelatain underwater. The skull had a scensor on its head that dolphins use to communicate with eachother. Also the hand had webs on it and the tail was totally ripped to shreds but had bone in it.<br />
Were wolves are actually here on EP from what I know. So I have to believe them.<br />
My sister is a vampyre for sure. But vampyres do not drink blood -.- they don't need it. Its a lie set up by the media. They can also go out side for pears sake! <br />
Honestly people need to relize that there can be more than we think out there. I mean we discover new life everyday pretty much!

Best Answer

no. nor do i believe in santa clause, any god or goddess, the tooth fairy, a devil or demons, or the easter bunny. or, ANYTHING supernatural.<br />
BUT, I DO accept the fact that, i COULD BE wrong. i seriously doubt it, but ANYTHING is possible. highly unlikely but, possible.

Best Answer

Not all of that. But some. Because people can't just make that stuff up. There must've been some thing they saw. So yeah I do

Best Answer

yes, i am very interested in cryptozoology. <br />
and i am waiting for a mermaid to fill my empty heart..

Best Answer

Does moth man count? If not, then no. But I used to believe in fairies.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer