sheepey sheepey 18-21, F 6 Answers Dec 18, 2010

man i really hope not, if i am some poor souls angel, oooops, i'm sorry, i get distracted easily..... haha<br />
i must have a guardian angel, at one point my life was on a very bad road, i should not be alive, now i am blessed in more ways then i can count.

Best Answer

Do you think you owe that to someone?

Best Answer

I believe that sometimes we can help people during their time of greatest need. Men can sometimes become a knight in shining armor to women who are alone and need help and vice versa. Chilvary is not dead.<br />
A dream-this is true. I was a teacher in a school that was very demanding. I was physically exhausted one day . I was suppose to be at a meeting at school at a certain hour. I was lying on the couch unable to get up. I began to have a vivid dream--in the dream, two of my students came into my house and pulled me off the couch. Then the dream ended.<br />
I sat up and looked around. That was a weird dream. I got up and was able to make it to the meeting just in time. When I saw them the next day, one of the students that was in my dream said, "Yesterday you looked so tired that we both said a prayer for you."

Best Answer

That'd be a bit pretentious don't you think?

Best Answer

We change others as others have changed us. As long we have a good heart, then we are someone's guardian angel.

Best Answer

Any beer that comes through my door

Best Answer

kay.....

Best Answer