chsdbyevil chsdbyevil 36-40, F 10 Answers Jan 20, 2012

I think a group of like minded people can do a great deal more good deeds than one acting alone so I think there are some really good attributes to organized religion like charities that teach by doing. On the other had I disagree with lots of missionarism because I think that if you're genuine in your desire to do good you should do positive acts towards all rather than just those who join your group. I also believe that it's always wrong to force religion on others through laws or scare tactics.

Best Answer

I couldn't agree with you more about the scare tactics and alienation of those who are non members. I just don't think that worshiping in a man made building or reading a book that may or may not be accurate due to the many interpretations there are is necessary to prove my faith or beliefs. Its all in how we conduct ourselves and treat others as well as how we treat ourselves. Not to mention I don't see how paying our tithes and offerings should even be a factor in all that. Hypocrites roam the halls of the church my family attends and quite frankly I prefer to keep my social circle small because of ppl like that. And yes, to them church is very much a social event. There are literally cliques in that church. They bad mouth each other and put ppl down because of they way they were dressed on a particular sunday. they gossip about the relationship problems couples are having and so on. The last preacher was a recovering addict/alcoholic on his third wife due to infidelity that he still engages in.....shhhh.....yet he preached about those very things as if he had never once used intoxicants nor did he ever cheat...anything can be organized.....even crime.....

Best Answer

Wait, you aren't supposed to answer your own question!

Best Answer

Why not? He's asked a question and given his own feelings; loads of questions are like this :)

Best Answer

I don't believe they answered it was a declarative stated part of. Whom ever I is.

Best Answer

lol it was a joke my friend! I also answer my questions ;)

Best Answer

oh I believe its organized, I have no doubt about that.

Best Answer

I choose not to participate in such organizations.

Best Answer

Hahaha ... If you come to Idaho. You would think differently the way these mormons work!

Best Answer

I'm sorry that you aren't getting what you *CLEARLY* as for. Anyway ...<br />
I'm not sure. There are still those places where people meet for religious purposes, outside any building defined as a Church. There are many of them, and there are also a *lot* of people who, these days, are looking for a small community of like-minded people and they are of no fixed denomination. Others stick with convention or are stuck in their own mind on what they feel they *should* do rather than want to do<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I believe its there. I am not of any denomination personally. Spirituality is my best desc<x>ription ...

Best Answer