easytarget easytarget 18-21 8 Answers Jan 17, 2012

I watched a show in this today....I have a hard time grasping it but I do believe it. I wish I could visit one (that I exist in) so I can see my "what if" world. Like what would have happened if I chose a salad for lunch instead of a big mac. Lol

Best Answer

Yes because this one bites for me so hope there is a better one going on at the same time when all the bad stuff happens here.

Best Answer

Hmmm im not sure on this one. With all possible permutations there would be an incomprehensible number of them. However when one looks at how each individual atom is so like a mini universe it makes it seem more feasible.

I really dont know but if there is please point me to the immigration office.. lol

Best Answer

Yes because who are we to say what does and does not exist? What is and is not possible? Last I checked no human being was omniscient.

Best Answer

I do because I dream about them. In my dreams, life is different. My dad is with us like a dad. It's nice. I used to get irritated by those dreams, but not anymore. If that's the only way that I can have my dad in my life being normal, I will take it and appreciate it. While I'm sleeping, it seems real anyway.

Best Answer

i find it more feasible then a afterlife XD

Best Answer