Dragon3lf Dragon3lf 18-21, F 11 Answers Mar 9, 2012

Atleast one more. :-) , where the electrical charges in matter and energy are reversed, LOL.

I found the idea intriguing, in Richard Bach's One and loved the way it was written.

Best Answer

The science behind the theory is very convincing. So considering that I am a science fanatic, yes, yes I do believe in them.

Best Answer

No. It's against my religion and whole ideaology. Everything, everyone, all are completely meaningless and empty if there are parallel universes. I believe in fate.

Best Answer

Blessed is the mind too small to admit doubt!

Best Answer

And who are you to say I have a small mind when you have never known me or spoken to me in my life. Even I wouldn't say you have a small mind. What is it that I am not admitting doubt of?

Best Answer

I believe they are possible. That's as far as it goes, but then I haven't looked into the "science" behind the theory.

Best Answer

Yes, and I also believe in encompassing universes. In fact, I don't believe in universes at all, because the word distorts what I believe. I believe that I am living in a multiverse, and there is much scientific evidence that supports my belief whereas the more we learn, the more we know that the universe is an incomplete explanation - at best.

Best Answer

Sure. Just seems right. The math is supposedly there.

Best Answer

The science behind the idea is solid so I don't see why not but at the same time there are other ways to interpret the data.

Best Answer

just you

Best Answer

What do you mean by that?

Best Answer

Yes ,&I do beleive in things like "Jumpers"

Best Answer