booklover4ever booklover4ever 18-21, F 11 Answers Jul 28, 2012

why not? You can't get grants or research money to study it, you're discredited if you break with norms and research it anyways. There's evidence (Scole experiments) for spirits, evidence of telepathy (Ganzfield studies) where statistically significant results were found, there's evidence for out of body experiences, there's evidence that people can explore places they haven't actually seen and couldn't know about with their mind. There's more we don't understand in this world than we do understand, and our brain is one of them.

Best Answer

Utter rubbish. There's no scientific evidence. There's pseudo science that claims to have some sort of evidence but this sort of stuff only appeals to the credulous who know next to nothing about science whatsoever.

Best Answer

Yes, there is actual research and statistically significant results. I took a course, Alterations of Consciousness, which is a third year psych course at my good Uni. You clearly haven't done research because you discredited in on principle. And given I'm in physiology and pharmacology in Science, I bet I know more about science than you. Also, I take cognitive neuroscience now. I'm very confident I know AT LEAST as much as you re: science.

Best Answer

And my PhD twice published professor DEFINITELY knows more than you do, especially given he's been given grant money multiple time for multiple research papers of his own.

Best Answer

Paranormal is science, you must have heard about paranormal psychology. Intuition is paranormal thing and we all are familiar with it. Hypnosis is also paranormal thing and it exist. <br />
The thing which is not normal is called paranormal even UFO are paranormal thing.<br />
We can't believe few things till the time we experience such as telepathy, remote viewing etc.<br />
Have you ever experienced God?

Best Answer

You see booklover? You ask these sorts of questions and it doesn't take long for the nutters to come out to play. golden it's time for your meds man!

Best Answer

You are very gentle, thanks for the honour

Best Answer

Absolutely. People say it's not rational or logical but we exist, and that seems pretty much both, so why would there be no spirit animating us? I've had experiences throughout my life that prove to me that the paranormal exists just as whatever we call the here and now exists. I can understand why many people get uncomfy about this subject or think believers in it are loons, but I'm not troubled by that because *to me* it seems like just common sense. I accept the existence of the paranormal just like I accept the sun every day or the life I have. :)

Best Answer

Not paranormal per se, more ignorance of the tech, and it's one of my truths.

Best Answer

No none of it 'actually' exists. Doesn't stop heaps of people believing in it though.

Best Answer

I like to keep an open mind but I haven't seen a hell of a lot of evidence to support it.

Best Answer

yes, don't have any proof, neither experienced it

Best Answer