I read some stories from an experience group where people say they remember their past lives and I got scared a little bit even in broad daylight. I would like to get some insight in this area. Do we have past lives? Is there a rebirth? Why dont I remember anything?
newmsuv newmsuv 26-30, F 12 Answers May 8, 2011

yea......but i don;t wanna think bout it.......must've been a real pr*ck to be livin this life ;-)

Best Answer

hahaha..call it karma? I feel the same way sometimes. thanks for answering.

Best Answer

yes i beleive the soul lives forever------that this is hell-------scared???-------NO--------WHY?------nobodys staying=========

Best Answer

Yes. Energy, from which we exist, never dies. It merley transforms. We generally do not remember anything from previous experiences due to the fact we are here to create new ones. If we remembered all of the previous ones we may live an entire life seeking revenge, the search for a past love etc and resist livingf the life we are here to live now. Dont stress about it for it really dosnt matter if you believe it or not....what is is and not etc....If something scares you be really gentle with yourself. you may just not be ready for this journey yet. Time is never ending........relax and enjoy the ride. Best wishes......to you.

Best Answer

Yes i do and no it doesnt scare me in the least.<br />
there have been many times in my life where i have been<br />
to several places once, but when iam there have felt that i have been there before.<br />
eerily enough i have had many dreams similar too.<br />
i have visited a museum in the UK where i live and<br />
have felt shivers,(not due to the cold) however<br />
i recall feeling especially comfortable near the Greek statues?,(,,hmm,,twighlight zone music,play on)

Best Answer

I don't believe it personally. I think the idea has some merits philosophically, but falls down under significant consideration of the implications and requirements. Criticisms of reincarnation are quite strong in my opinion.<br />
The idea does scare me too. I think the idea that I may have committed unspeakable acts in the past and not know about it scares me. The idea that all my memories from my past lives were deleted scares me. The idea that I could be killing a past human or a future human whenever animals are killed scares me. I neither like the concept, nor consider it genuinely plausible. It's more of a fantasy idea like magic, vampires and zombies to me; it might be vaguely possible but not really.

Best Answer

I am scared 'coz suddenly it makes me question my existence. I donot understand how people can link their dreams to be places and people from past life. At the same time, I believe in karma from past life and the present. So, you know, I sound like my question again. :) What to believe and what not to?! Thanks for answering.

Best Answer

Rebirth or reincarnation is a remarkable philos. that has yet to be categorically proven w/o a doubt... Intuitively, I believe that we have previous incarnations which strongly affect us. In other words, there are also karmic determinants - not only heredity & environment - but that life is continuous & there are many lifetimes which have influence on our personality & character structure. For instance, as one becomes evermore aware, conscientised, there are uncanny experiences which definitely point to this ever-widening expansion of consciousnes, Essence, Presence... i.e., a supramental Force for the transformation of mind and life and body!

Best Answer

No. I've kind of been through that already. I seen some news items about people as young as three remembering a past life. I had a dream myself once when I was a kid of 6 or 7, honest injun, the memory's never left me about a very famous poem written by a very famous author, I don't want to name names, because maybe one day I'd like to find out more.

Best Answer

I can remember a lot of my past,and because I have not repeated them,they seem to be in a fog,and now the present is with much thought and wisdom and so fresh in my mind that my mind and heart focos only on the renewed in my life.The careless and the things I did knowing they were wrong very seldom come in vew,because they get futher and futher behind me.

Best Answer

All made up BS for the gullible.

Best Answer

i believe we have been here since the beginning of time and will be here till the end, i remember dieing atleast seventeen horrible death, can't remember the good ones, wonder why

Best Answer