Actually I don't but I believe you sound like you are very supernaturally empathetic and maybe your dream needs to be interpreted by others.

Best Answer

Yay! Someone as crazy as I am! Yes, I believe in past lives. I also think I have memories of a past life.

Best Answer

Really?!? Ooh! Do tell! ❤️

Best Answer

I believe the power of persuasion is a force to be reckoned with. People can convince themselves of just about anything.

Best Answer

Or others. smh

Best Answer

This is one of those things that I know people who strongly believe in but personally I just don't.

Best Answer

I believe in many weird things :)

Best Answer

For YEARS I've had this recurring dream where I find myself in a barn filled with hay. In the dream, I'm in first person, so I don't know what I look like. But I know I'm in Ireland somewhere (don't ask me how I know this lol). This man with blonde hair green/blue eyes comes over to me along with a boy with the same complexion. They smile at me and hand me a rope necklace with a metal celtic cross on it to wear. The boy helps put it on me. The man appears to be a blacksmith of some sort, and I realize that he is my father and the boy is my brother. They smile at me after the necklace is on. Then the dream ends. That's all I remember...

Maybe I am crazy 😁😁😣😆😩 but I've had this dream for years! It's only a fleeting moment. About five seconds of a dream? Memory?

They say we can only dream of images we've seen before, so perhaps it is my overactive mind recombining images to form a new dream. But consciously, I can say I've never seen images of those two ppl before in my life! Not on t.v. or movies, or books, or media, etc.
It feels really different compared to my other dreams...more like a memory. And it's always the same.

In real life, I do not have a blonde father or a brother at all! They look completely different from me, they certainly do not look like relatives or look related to me. I don't know WHO they are? Never seen them before in my life?

But I think about that dream and wonder what it means. If it IS a past life I'm remembering...

Best Answer