unluckysarah unluckysarah 36-40, F 20 Answers Jan 17 in Politics

Yes I believe in prayer. It's not the prayer that "works". Prayer is simply communication. It's God (the One you pray to) who works. And God does answer prayers... just not always in the way we want or expect.

Best Answer

I believe in expressing my desires to the universe in hopes of having them answered. Im not sure if anyone is listening. But it gives me a glint of hope.

Best Answer

Yes, and yes. Sometimes it take a long time but for me, it has worked.

Best Answer

yes I know so, and if anyone disagrees don't tell me to prove it, I know from my own experience

Best Answer

for me it's no

Best Answer

I believe in action.

Best Answer

I believe it centers a person, and positively affects his or her mindset, but only as much as simple meditation would do for him or her. I believe that all so called "blessings" are instances of good luck. I believe that those people who swear that prayer works is really a testament to the power of the placebo effect.

Best Answer

Abso-effing-lutely!!

Best Answer

No, it doesn't, sorry.

Best Answer

Yes I do and have seen it work.

Best Answer

Yes and yes, one just has to realize that often God's answer to an prayer request is no.

Best Answer

I believe in the power of prayer. I haven't seen it work first hand, but I do believe it does work.

Best Answer

I do =)

Best Answer

I personally don't, I've learnt in my 38 years that if you pray **** happens, if you don't pray ....... Guess what **** happens! So what's the point isn't it just a waste of energy???!!

Best Answer