Personally, I think that there's a lot of untapped potential in our brains, that we have yet to fully understand.
Rivfader Rivfader 26-30, M 16 Answers Feb 7, 2013 in Community

Yes. I've had psychic dreams, and premonitions come true.

Best Answer

Cool! Like what?

Best Answer

I dreamed about my life in NC, years before i moved there.

Best Answer

Cool. I've had a few moments, were I was in a room, for instance, and I get a feeling that a certain person is there, and then I find out that they are, but I've never had any premonitory dreams.

Best Answer

Most people dont know their own minds.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

Yes, very much so and I believe we all possess the ability to partake in this. As a matter of fact...it's part of who we are, we've just been so far removed from this way of thinking. Psychic abilities are not as mysterious as it may seem. It's merely energy, which can be measured in vibrational frequencies. When you've engaged your mind into picking up on these things...voila...you can now engage in psychic abilities. It's actually not that hard, but it requires a paradigm shift in your thought and the average person would think, 'that's crap'...so for them...it is. Yet if you broke it down into a scientific understanding, it's actually pretty black and white at how easy it is. However, our society does not, in any way shape or form, think in these terms...so to most, it seems like this far out thing being done. It doesn't help that many take advantage of people and posses no true psychic ability, which gives way to it being hogwash. There is sign of improvement though, in recent studies our frontal lobes (they are like the CEO's of the brain) are currently showing signs of evolving as we speak...which is a HUGE sign we're moving at least closer to using more of our brain.

Best Answer

Exactly! I couldn't have said it better myself! When I talk to people about it, they have a tendency to think I'm talking about something supernatural, but it's actually just preternatural. It's science that we haven't yet discovered.

Best Answer

Like minds my friend, I couldn't agree with you more! :}

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

yes, years ago i was involved in the occult, we saw and experienced some crazeeeee sh**, i think any psychic ability is misunderstood for a spiritual ability, and the spiritual realm is alive and well. we just choose not to use the power and channels that exist......freaky sh**

Best Answer

But, of course.

Best Answer

yes; I have psychic abilities, and I can see the future. Not all the time. I'm also Clairvoyant; I can see images that happens at the same time. doesn't happen often.

Best Answer

Awesome! I bet that's fun! xD

Best Answer

it's ok.

Best Answer

I agree with u!

Best Answer

xD

Best Answer

It makes more sense to me that with experience comes being able to add two and two, figure the odds and guess good with potentials and probabilities.

Best Answer

Is that a yes, or a no? O.o

Best Answer

I don't think the same about psychic as I once did, I look at it as more experience , more knowledgable ..so maybe it is more about experiences but still open to psychic abilities being true too.

Best Answer

Ah. I can see that.

Best Answer

I am a psychic.<br />
Does the name John mean anything to you?<br />
How about Michelle? Natalie?<br />
Im getting a message from beyond from one of these people.

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

im getting it too. It says get off here, go to work and send alimony

Best Answer

No, of course not. Now send me the money to the account numbers in your mind.

Best Answer

Lol! I didn't just mean that kind of psychic, I meant anything.

Best Answer

Indeed. Now send it or the baseball bat floating behind you will have to make my point.

Best Answer

NEVER! If you hit me, who will tell you the numbers? :-P

Best Answer