If they are so good, why can't they guess the winning lottery numbers each week?

Best Answer

There are a few people who have astounded me. I am not the gullible sort and am reasonably intelligent. I say there are some things wherein logic will not suffice.

Best Answer

I got news for all of you when you have the gift in comes in pieces, if anything its frustrating for us as well.<br />
I don't flaunt my abilities due people think I'm crazy. It's Interesting people want know but then they do the opposit.<br />
I will say this the 1900 psychic are FAKE. I've tested many due to already knowing what information was presented to me.

Best Answer

valerie has it right i went to one where i live who refused to take money because hed said it was bad karma but this man helped me so much

Best Answer

When you meet someone who is actually gifted/cursed, you might feel differently.

Best Answer

most are fake..just for entertainment, however I have had a reading from a psychic that our local police use..she knew very specific intimate things that could not be explained

Best Answer

Face it -- people are emotionally stupid and will believe next to anything that makes them feel good.

Best Answer

I think a huge percentage of the franchise version is not accurate or legit. I believe that there are Intutives that help people and sometimes even detectives. Psychics are a reality. We all have the capacity for this level of Intuitiveness but most choose not to use it or have blocked it out completely because of disbelief etc.

Best Answer

I've had a total of three readings in my lifetime and two were b.s. but the last one was really something. <br />
The b.s. ones were the psychics that go to those 'New Age/Psychic' fairs and set up a table and peddle their wares (so to speak). <br />
The guy who really impressed me and told me some really powerful stuff was a professional who worked out of his home...so....it's hard to say. <br />
I think we are all a little psychic/intuitive if we just learn to tap into it.

Best Answer

No. There's nothing "psychic" about them... Psychologically manipulating their victim/patrons, yes... Mystical telepathic spiritual ethereal astral plane connected and walking up the world tree shaman style... no.

Best Answer

I agree with ChipmunkErnie.

Best Answer

when they come from someone with a good track record.

Best Answer

No they are just props so that people will think that the said "psychics" are credible and reliable. So please don't get fooled no one has the power to predict your future because you can change it.

Best Answer