avishkar avishkar 26-30, M 8 Answers Jul 18, 2011

No, psychic powers are just fiction, so all people who say they are psychics are frauds. If anyone actually had such powers, he could win millions of dollars from several challenges, including James Randi's. He would not need to hustle people for a few bucks, when he could earn millions.

Best Answer

I don't know what to believe, but if such powers are possible, I believe it is likely that psychics could be bullys by harrassing spirits in the afterlife and disturbing their rest.

Best Answer

There are people that can focus on and pay attention to different things many will never notice. I have what many would call psychic abilities, but nothing I would consider extremely profound, but I believe in a kind of mind resonance. Like recieving radio signals you tune the radio so the circuit resonates at certain frequencies. In life you can be tuned to so many parts of perception and types of interpretation. I think the reason people are so bad at even simpler predictable things about others or themselves depends on their tuning. Most people are tuned to intense self centered "signals" they notice easily. As in I'm the center of perception, where sensations are higher, so my point of view is what I focus on when analysing the world. I find people even more limited than their entire self. Some people are programmed to notice differences you may even notice, but don't pay attention to. Normal people first must see their whole self but not from their current perspective. when you understand your entire self you learn to notice automatically about others. It's paying attention to what you may not even see. Everything that exists has a warning, a change in conscousness you may not percieve even though it flows thru your mind(see Global consciousness project or PEAR from princeton). feeling and learning to interpret that can give anyone abilities that may be natural to few.

Best Answer

That depends on you.

Best Answer

I used to play with tarot cards and a month later I started hearing voices. I had sold my soul! And had to be redeemed by Christ. You know what the demons told me to do? They were singing to me saying can you hear me can you hear me leave your fiance and life won't get any harder. Well I refused he was the father of my twins and we were getting married while I was sick he took very good care of me I am so glad that I never listened to them. Psychic are possessed by the liars and murderers prophets speak the truth and will lead police to a missing child in the woods. Go with those who are gifted by God not tarot card readers who are from the devil. Those who were once passed by the devil through tarot cards ouija boards voodoo dolls and such can go from darkness to light through the grace of Jesus Christ. If you ever watch psychic investigations the real psychic s go to the bible and give God credit for their gifts I know I do.

Best Answer

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness.

Best Answer

I don't mean to insult you(though you may feel that way), but I believe your conceptual analysis of these experiences is much more complicated than reality.

Best Answer

Tarot cards and things similar are not of the devil or demons. They help some feel the cues that are there, but not noticed by a person plus human consciousness actually shift probabilities in random events(also see the Princeton PEAR study) That's why they are so interpretive. cards have broad meanings and other things will show up that hint to the nature of the person read. I would say it can be a way to coax out buried issues in a person similar to hypnosis with probability.

Best Answer

I'm not sayin that because I use tarot cards. But some find use of them as a subconscious guidance to what they are already recieving.

Best Answer

lol - i read it this quickly and i saw "do you believe in physics?" why of course! i used to work at MIT!<br />
but psychics - i do, only because i've seen a few who are very good. and i'm a skeptic at heart. BUT that doesn't mean that there aren't a lot of phonies. probably 5% have a real ability. and no, i don't have any theory or belief on how/why. i just know i have seen it.

Best Answer

I saw the same thing at first glance, and thought, "what the frak kind of question is that?"

Best Answer

sometimes they can be right and or wrong. i been to one before. but only one time though.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer