MoreOfTheSame MoreOfTheSame 51-55, M 8 Answers Dec 14, 2013 in Religion

No i do not believe in pergatory because i am a Christian who trusts completely in the Atonement of the Messiah Jesus to remove all sin from me. When we die there is no need for Christians to go anywhere to have their sins purged. Purgatory has no scriptural support and is a denial of the sufficency of the Atonement of Jesus to cover all of ones sins and this it is a denial of the Gospel.

Best Answer

No, because it's ridiculous, stupid as I am, I don't believe in those medieval tales.

Best Answer

Yes, it's like serving a 2 minute minor in hockey.

Best Answer

Yes, because it was in Supernatural.

Best Answer

Of course I do.......... all the folks that harm me or attempt to do so... get sent there by the universe until they learn acceptance.

mx:))

Best Answer

The concept of Heaven and Hell, is Basic training for a child. Do good, get a reward.Do bad Get Punished. Organized Religion has been making Millions,off this simple concept ,since humanity became self aware. :)

Best Answer