deekshaa deekshaa 31-35, F 15 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I don't believe in this whole soulmate fiction. This concept seems to have been concocted in the mid 90's for some foolish reason. The idea of a soul mate type relationship where no friction exists is pure fiction. Each and every relationship out there will endure some level of friction and some level of change.

Best Answer

Real relationships always have a hard time here and there, but there are people that people have a high compatibility with

Best Answer

I believe in them...Love always is possible, though no friction is not...Soulmates endure conflict...It is their abiding love and their other qualities in tandum that make their love foolproof and a lifetime...*smiling* I do believe in soulmates...Let me tell you a story about two people who met and fell in love on here...You will love it...It is still in progress...

Best Answer

yes....it can happen.

Best Answer

No. No, I do not. No. This is a ridiculous notion. The soul is expansive. It is not exclusionary. It can not limit itself in this life or the next. There IS such a thing as a life mate. Someone we meet who is easy to love who we love for our whole lives, we express our love for our lifemates with our expansive souls. I hope that clears everything up.

Best Answer

I've stopped looking so they might need to scream in my face "I'm right here!" for me to notice.

Best Answer

I believe that we can feel deeply connection to someone without knowing them first- a premonition of the soul perhaps, a little nudge that, "Hey, this person is going to be important in your life". <br />
But no. To say that one never has to work to preserve love goes against the nature of love itself. Love is not just a feeling, it is what you do. It is in part a conscious choice.

Best Answer

NO friction? No, that's ridiculous. You have two people sharing their lives, eventually they're going to disagree about something. It's how they deal with their disagreements that matters.<br />
My other problem with this notion is that the idea of "soulmates" implies there's only one person in the world you could ever love; if that were true, the chances of actually meeting that person would be tiny.

Best Answer

People who are always in love, soul mates if you will..still have friction. It is their ability to work together through it that makes them perfect together. And yes, I still believe in that.

Best Answer

As of last Monday, NO! :o(

Best Answer

Yes, I definitely believe in them.

Best Answer

I believe in them. Never found one though.

Best Answer

I believe in them. But they are very very very rare.

Best Answer