HayleyDreamsmasherSmith HayleyDreamsmasherSmith 22-25, F 16 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Beliefs

yes, i am reincarnate<br />
you may want to take a look at my story on here.<br />
i was brought up in a "christan" home<br />
..... they disbelieved me when i tried to explain my vision<br />
............ i was eight years old and soon learned to pretend,<br />
................... just to keep others happy<br />
how about you?<br />
respect, from robbie

Best Answer

...SO MANY PEOPLE LIVE IN FEAR OF WHAT IS BEYOND, HOW CAN THEY EVER GET TO GOD?

Best Answer

why do you need there to be a god? what is beyond is beautiful, peaceful and overflowing with love. we are already part of it. when our bodies are returned to the earth, our consciousness is free to reconnect with the universal consciousness... or chose to reincarnate if we need further experience and learning. respect, from robbie

Best Answer

Love you're response to that. Perfect~

Best Answer

thank you, nemaste from robbie

Best Answer

arent presupposing the existance of a god ? thats a big presumption

Best Answer

Yeah. I've probably had more than my soul needed, it's fairly old. The first of many incarnations.

Best Answer

... THE OLD SOULS have more responsibility and greater mission to try and keep others spiritually on track in this life.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

No, but I want to, in a way. I do believe in reincarnation within a lifetime though. That's only because I've changed completely in some ways over the past half year. That is what I like to call "reincarnation of mind". I'm still me and the same person but I'm not as depressed as before. I'm happy now! That's reincarnation in a way. Being dead inside and regaining hope for this life is reincarnation to me.

Best Answer

Yes I believe I am an old soul and have been around for a long time. I think this is at least my third time around. And as someone else posted I believe that we are here to learn something that we need to to be able to move on and until we get it right we'll keep getting sent back....so I'm doing everything I can to figure out what it is and fix it because the way the world is now I DO NOT want to come back again!

Best Answer

Why limit yourself with a linear time perspective...?<br />
Consider the possibility that I could be an incarnation of YOU. Consider the possibility that there is only ONE soul, and that everything and everyone is a reincarnation of the same single soul.<br />
In that respect, isn't it in your best interest to treat others with respect and kindness...? After all, why beat yourself up...?

Best Answer

...IF THAT IS THE CASE then you might as well go and fucck everybody!

Best Answer

Could explain my hedonist viewpoint. :P

Best Answer

yeah i was miserable in that one too

Best Answer

...so what did you not get right in the last life that you are still not figuring out?

Best Answer

you better figure it out in this life or you come back again to do it all over.

Best Answer

no its unfalsifiable or unverifiable

Best Answer

Yes. If I had not once been dead, how would I know I was alive?

Best Answer

Yes and No. Yes for this reason: I believe in past lives about 30%. If we all had past lives,any one of us could've been God,Jesus,Tom Cruise XD. But jokes aside(on the time cruise thing) we could've been Anybody. It's crazy to think that. If we all had past lives, then wouldn't God have had a passed life as well? He created humankind,he can not have had a past life,for then who would he be if man was not here? I don't believe in reincarnation. Why you ask. For if everyone died,they'd come back in a different form right? Imagine if your parent died and came back as a pig,you'd be eating your parent for breakfast. Bluhhk. But still,I believe in God and as to when we die,our souls shall go to him. Simply how the mind thinks to process and understand this information. Choose your next words wisely,for they may be your mind that does not work well to process this information I have given you to my opinion. (To the asker).

Best Answer

YES!

Best Answer

No, we have one life and when it's over that's it. The belief of reincarnation is to stop people thinking we are all getting closer to that day when we aren't here anymore.

Best Answer

NO THE IDEA IS MAKING UP FOR YOUR SINS WHEN YOU DON'T GET IT RIGHT IN ONE LIFE, TO TRY IT IN THE NEXT LIFE, TO SUFFER THE SAME LESSON AGAIN UNTIL YOU GET IT RIGHT, IT IS ALL ABOUT DIVINE JUSTICE AND KARMA.

Best Answer

nothing to do with "sin". sin is a taught concept. reincarnation is about experiencing and learning. we make our own choice to reincarnate, it is not a punishment. the good student knows when s/he has more to learn.

Best Answer

Certainly.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer