i do, i believe each soul has so long to live and then they go through whatever afterlife is out there, but they need time on earth and i believe we need more time then one lifetime can give us

Best Answer

wonderful way to put it

Best Answer

You asked me that in my last life and the one before

Best Answer

What did you say? I have been repetitive in many life's but my memory hasn't gotten any better .

Best Answer

I've forgotten

Best Answer

sc<x>ripture tells us in Hebrews 9:27, "Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment," so no, I don't believe in reincarnation.

Best Answer

Yes. But in a not so common sense.

Best Answer

explain

Best Answer
Best Answer

I took me some time write it: EP Link

Best Answer

I wrote it down here: EP Link

Best Answer

Yes, basically.

Best Answer

I'ma be back as a roach

Best Answer

naww not really

Best Answer

In my own way. Its like flunking 3rd grade.... you have to do it again until you pass. I hope I pass.

Best Answer

That's a interesting way to look at it,by the way I love your dog she/he is the cutest

Best Answer

Thanks, he;s my boy. And I liked the avatar you had up earlier to day. You and he make a sharp looking couple.

Best Answer

I dont know if I do or not, but a psychic once told me in a past life I was a little swiss girl who wore my hair in pigtails everyday, like to climb along rock walls, came from a wealthy family and died of pneumonia when I was 11. Lol

Best Answer

nah

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer