ChrisIsAwesome ChrisIsAwesome 18-21, M 21 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Community

its not reverse racism...its just racism

Best Answer

*Claps

Best Answer

Oh, sweet baby Jesus, there's a term for idiots being idiots and other idiots asking if idiots believe in being idiots now?

Best Answer

I would't call it reverse racism, its just regular old racism. The difference is that white people control society and have implemented institutional racism in the past. Sticks and stones break bones...

Best Answer

I do... I tried to join the Harlem Globe Trotters once and they said 'no'...

I see that as a typical case of reverse racism, sexism and incompetencism...

Best Answer

That is a got-dam outrage

Best Answer

Racism is racism...it doesn't matter what color you are...you don't have to be white to be a racist...and I have met as many black people that are racist as I have white...and I have met as many black people that are NOT racist as I have white.

Best Answer

you really look like my ex! I feel like kissing you! is that bad? :)

Best Answer

Believe in?? It exists, and it's just called racism, not reverse racism.. This sounds like something from tumblr :-/

Best Answer

... um, it's racism. And yes, it happens all the time.

Best Answer

I concur: racism is racism. That being said, yes, there are racist black people. There are racist Latino/as. Everyone has the potential to be racist.

Best Answer

NO -- the concept of "reverse racism" is a deplorable concept and an excuse for anti-white racism.

Best Answer

Is just racism dude

Best Answer

..that's still just Racism 0_0

Best Answer

For reverse racism, there needs to be a forward action that can counteract. Or in a fight, hitting back when you have been assualted is not an attack. It is self defense.

Best Answer

been going on.happened to me a lot.

Best Answer

Racism in general is foolish.

Best Answer

reverse cowboy,oh yes

Best Answer

Asians being racist towards penguins is more prevalent than you will ever know.

Best Answer

Son, that's still racism. Nothing is reversed. Affirmative Action is what you're thinking of.

Best Answer

Yes, of course.

Best Answer