RJ43 RJ43 41-45, T 16 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Hobbies

I DID! until one Christmas Eve when I was 9, he came to visit and had exactly the same wristwatch My mum and I had brought the previous Christmas for my dad. Oh yes, I was an observant kid.

Best Answer

Not since my mother told me when I was 6

Best Answer

Where do you believe Santa Claus lives? ;) I hope you know the right place!

Best Answer

Santa cluase is coming to town!!

Best Answer

Nope. I believe that human beings are innately evil and morally corrupt.

Best Answer

Yes, sometimes I wonder if he really is real, but then there is no explanation for my questions! So he must be real!

Best Answer

i used to when i was six..than someone told me

Best Answer

I do! I do because hes what makes CHRISTMAS magical!

Best Answer

Of course I do. I have my stocking hung, already.

Best Answer

You must be five years old then why r u on this site your way to young...do you beleive in god the boogy man frĂȘe thinking hope and love are you that gullable

Best Answer

The gulibility is in the face of the beholder Look I'm probably older than you and a lot less cynical I believe in the Santa Claus Ideal I believe in the spirit of giving selflessly if you have such a sour outlook then why even bother answering any ones questions.

Best Answer

Because stupid people ask stupid questions. stupid.

Best Answer

No I,m older than you not cynical just arealist ..dumbo

Best Answer

The only stupid question, is the one that you never ask. So much for being cynical or a realist.

Best Answer

For one thing your not much older than I and I never need to cause conflict to make myself seem intelligent your not a realist cause you live in a world of your own making and you wonder why your alone it's all your own doing your not any wiser than myself and your age is not much more than a number as you have not learned the lessons life has taught.

Best Answer

I do i do

Best Answer