madz1smyname madz1smyname 31-35, F 18 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Before, well before.<br />
Otherwise that is just trolling, in the worst way.

Best Answer

It doesn't do to hold back on any part of yourself at any point if it's got to the point where it can be considered an exclusive relationship. I want my partner to know me warts and all and vice versa.

Best Answer

one too many points there but ya get my point I'm sure:)

Best Answer

befour a partnership should be ba<x>sed on honesty and truth trust is hard to rebuild harder than forgiveness

Best Answer

Flaws to you might not be flaws to him...or things that you like might not be things that he likes too! So....be who you are before marriage.

Best Answer

If they don't know my flaws before marriage, then they don't know ME yet, so we shouldn't be married. My flaws are as much a part of me as all of the good things.

Best Answer

Not showing them before is y we have so many divorces.

Best Answer

To save oneself from grief, I would definitely show as many flaws as I can to my partner before marriage. Love me for who I am and don't even try to change me, because I won't...Personally, I truly believe that if you really do deeply love someone, the flaws doesn't even matter. :-)

Best Answer

nice name btw :)

Best Answer

Thanks! You have a nice name as well! ((^__^))

Best Answer

haha actually my fiance has a screen name "asiansun"

Best Answer

oh and thank u too

Best Answer

Hehe, that's awesome! We all can be in the "sun" "shine" group! :)

Best Answer

hahaha YUP we can! :))

Best Answer

before. after and thats just like being a *****.....no matter which side does it. Its fuked up.

Best Answer

Before. They'd need to love me warts and all, and vice versa.

Best Answer

I don't think it is necessary to cover everything, but anything major should definitely be known.

Best Answer

I believe in being yourself .. period. No way the relationship has a chance if you're both unaware of "who" they're planning (hopefully) to spend the rest of their lives with.

Best Answer

Before. If they can accept you and move forward then you know its true Love <3

Best Answer

Before! I would never consider marrying anyone who didn't know me warts an all!

Best Answer

before marriage. Because someone that really loves you will see past your flaws, yaknoww?

Best Answer

before of course

Best Answer

If you mean physical flaws, he saw them all. We know each other's flaws, physical and otherwise, and we love each other.

Best Answer