yes. someone to complete you. makes you a better person. makes you happy. yes, soul mate do exist. could you find them? its your own luck, :m

Best Answer

Thank you for commenting! It's seems absurd, but I hope, if given the chance, to find my soul mate! hehehe..^_^

Best Answer

yes,and just as Orionsword says he fills in the spots where i am weak and my strengths match his weak ones and we are much better together than apart. He loves to listen to me and i love to listen to him.It's like being part of a complicated jigsaw puzzle and he fits perfectly with me.

Best Answer

The first thing one must have is a soul.. that includes, sadly, failures and misgivings. The soulmate is a reflection that props up your weak points, and strengthens you, and you, them.<br />
Live life for a while, and be trusting. The right person might well come along.

Best Answer

Yes. Some people are lucky enough to meet someone who they can be completely themselves with and share absolutely anything with, and vice versa. Most marriages/partnerships can't claim this because there is nearly always an element of compromise in most relationships. A true soul mate is where there is no need for compromises on either side. <br />
I don't go with the idea that a soul mate is someone that helps to complete you as a person. Rather it is someone who compliments you as a person. For example, Laurel and Hardy were each great talents in their own right, but put them together and they shone much brighter. I'm not saying that they were soulmates, just using them as an example of how two people can compliment each other.

Best Answer

yes. I have met him. but it doesnt always work out. we were married for what I believed to be a beautiful 5 years. we were together 7 years. The marriage ended the day the cops called and told me he was a child molester. And not just any child. My daughter. she was 7 when it started. the divorce was filed when I went to the police station to see him. I didnt believe it. He admitted it. I was destroyed. I have recovered. sorta. Soulmates are out there. Its just not always what you hope for. Sorry.

Best Answer

Yes I do still hope to find her one that you can talk to about anything and I mean anything with no worries of her judging you. to love you and stick with you matter what. One that knows when there is something borthing you with out words. one that will listen to your thoughts and feelings. that is truly caring and understanding. One that is strong when you feel weak as you are when they feel that way. as one other said the missing piece to the jigsaw puzzle One that just lights you up and makes your heart skip a beat when they smile that to me is a soulmate one that knows you better then you know yourself one that feels your hurt when you are hurting one that can lift you up with just a simple kiss a simple smile. Hope i made sense I understand it

Best Answer

while soul mates compliment each other in so many ways, they also face a tough opposition in their existance , there tends to be a high level of care factor which can make moving forward a liitle overslow.

Best Answer