i used to think that "soul mates" were possible but ba<x>sed on experiences i doubt there is even a thing called love. Love is something people choose to use to express the way they feel but yet half the people that claim they love someone dont even understand what love really is.

Best Answer

Love is a feeling so it can be fleeting but to show love is action.

Best Answer

If you cannot believe your soul mate (Some one who really love or care about you), or if you cannot believe your feelings just forget the "soul mate"!!!

Best Answer

i mean me

Best Answer

No. Hells no, no. It's called dopamine.

Best Answer

ha..ha.. so i guess we are just a slave to our brain chemistry.

Best Answer

Cocaine releases dopamine, too. There are plenty of people out there who could be a soul mate. I dislike the term because it smacks of magic and superstition.

Best Answer

Mostly, yes.

Best Answer

havent met mine so dont no yet

Best Answer

I will believe it. If I find one.

Best Answer

Not really, Just people that you really really get a long with or just people you don't care to hang with. If your getting along with your partner you can sometimes feel like soul mates. That is until he/she betrays that bond, then it doesn't matter that you were, because if you truly were he/she wouldn't have betrayed you!

Best Answer

More than I believe in sole mates.

Best Answer