dpiper10 dpiper10 18-21, F 19 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I believe all people all put in your life for a reason. I believe you can fall in love more than once and you have to follow your heart. I know for a fact that if you are ment to be with someone there is this connection you can't explain. It's like talking to an old friend but only knowing each other for a short time.

Best Answer

yes i do i married to mine its like he understand everything i think and feel like no him all my life

Best Answer

No, I've been married for 14 years and I love my wife. When we first met we were madly in love, but that feeling fades. Now there are days that I love her and days that I have to want to love her. We stay together because we make life better for each other as well as loving each other. When she says or does something that makes me so mad I feel like my head will explode I need to use my rational side and remind myself how much better she makes my life and that I loved her yesterday and will again tomorrow.

Best Answer

soulmates i no and I dont like hearing the words true love either because if you really think about it love is always true. If you have love to give and accept, thats all the truth about love you need to know. No relationship is ever perfect with rainbows and butterflies and fairytale endings haha If we dont all realise this soon the divorce rate will continue to be more than 50% and lives will be wasted fighting about who gets to keep the dog . We have to stop lying about what we feel for each other and tell it like it is. Peace!

Best Answer

Yeah they do as long as you get a yes mam lol..........<br />
The typical definition would be someone who understands you , agrees you, respect your view point etc. etc....Reality....coz we are humans and we have different set of brain, experiences etc. we don't think alike 24/7 :)<br />
so true love and soulmates exist when two individuals learn to move along with passing time on the same path and continue to change according to time and each other. Keeping their value system grounded.

Best Answer

Im a realist too. I never believed in true love until I experienced it for myself. Now it's something I can't deny.

Best Answer

I do believe in soulmates. I meet mine and the universe opened up to me. We were perfect for each other from the start, liking many of the same things and wanting to discover the rest together. We never judged each other and understood the pain that we had endured before we met. We talk about anything and everything. We listen to each other for hours and always seem to find a common ground for us to agree upon instead of fighting.<br />
On things he did not have opinions on, he listened to mine as i did his opinion on matters that knew nothing about. Soulmates do exist, the hard part is to find them. Most important though is to never give up.

Best Answer

I think we often are thrown into each others lives for a reason. It may or may not be for love, but for other reasons. I have a good friend, we are not lovers. I have known him since I was 4. He is older by 4 yrs. Our bodies vibrate when we are together. We can each feel it. We are not romantically connected, but somehow spiritual. It is just the oddest feeling when I am with him. We lost track of each other for many years, and were flung back together the last year. I saved his life. ...literally.

Best Answer

I was with one from age 11 until her death at age 19 6 of those years she was my wife, we did not even have to talk, we could talk to each other without the use of words almost thoughts drove teachers up to the wall they thought we were cheating only could never prove it.

Best Answer

No, but one can have some really unique connections. Still, I don't see any reason there should be just one perfect mate or love.

Best Answer

I do with all my heart and have found mine here on EP

Best Answer

No because I'm an existentialist. Souls are on a solitary journey. I do believe in true love, but I believe it takes all kinds of forms, not just romantic.

Best Answer

yes it exists but does not come until you are ready to receive it. only time will tell

Best Answer