I don't define a soul mate as someone from the opposite gender (as in someone I'd fancy), for me a soul mate can be pretty much anyone and I do believe that I've met mine - my mother. I used to think that a soul mate meant "my prince charming", but I also know now that a soul mate is someone you can be completely yourself with, understands you completely and someone who will never leave you and loves you unconditionally - and that's my mother, I just realized it recently.

Best Answer

No, I've never met my soulmate. I've wanted to, but I'm certain she doesn't exist.

Best Answer

I don't use the term soulmate,but yes I have been with mine for 2 1/2 years. For me,every other partner I've had has taken me away from my true self in order to have a relationship with them-to accomodate them. This man brings me closer to my true self. Does that make any sense?

Best Answer

Yes. I believe in SoulMates. I often wonder if we are gifted more than just one. I also flirt with the idea that maybe they/I are in different awareness.

Best Answer

With all the millions of people out there I do believe in a soul mate, Someone who gets you all the way. I am still looking for mine!

Best Answer